TN: 2005 Arcadian Pinot Noir Sleepy Hollow Vineyard

• 2005 Arcadian Pinot Noir Sleepy Hollow Vineyard - USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Lucia Highlands (12/29/2019)
    Darker ruby color. Young, fresh nose of mulberry, cherry pits, raspberry, damp cellar. Vibrant fruit on the palate yielding layers of Bing cherry, mulberry, and red raspberry cut with brambles, iodine, and iron particles. Mouth-watering acidity and firm tannin with a hint of earthy green leading to long finish of fresh red fruit, stone, and grip. Wonderful showing, indicating the beginning of a long drinking window. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Was ITB for most of my career, including 9 years as an owner of a wine bar & bistro and found Joe to be genuine gentleman with amazing skills whose wines simply got better with age.

Len,

Thanks for this. Joe is as you described him and his wines are delicious even with 17-18 years on them (& maybe more). This 05 will be no exception.

Cheers,
Doug

Gents,

Very kind of you both to say. Happy New Year to you both

Great note, Doug. Thank you. This is on my list to pull a bottle in the next couple of months. Your note will likely accurate that.

Joe,

Great to hear from you. Trust and hope you are doing well. Happy New Year to you and yours also!

Greg,

I think you will be pleased. Hope you have several so you watch the arc over the next decade or so.

Cheers,
Doug