End of the year countdown! What are you buying?

3 more days left for 2019!
What are your final purchases?
champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

Lol, I’ve been surfing this morning. Been checking out some mature Rougeard and Michel Geynale.

Where are y’all finding deals?
Envoyer has some good drinking burgundy wines. Internetwines.com has good prices on 2016 Bordeaux that is tempting.

I’m in the market for a few age worthy 1er cru burgundies and 2016 Bordeaux wines.

Got some half’s from the Davenport ‘gob’ sale.

Im looking at some german and austrian rieslings.
Might buy some DRCs before price hikes in 2020.
Looking at a lot of aged bdx and burgs.

Ws pro and mailing lists

Martin Steinley has some good deals going on.

Had to a double take on the first post of this thread neener

Found a last bottle in the bin ‘14 Vajra Albe. Nothing special, it wasn’t a particularly good deal, and is now resides in the orphan bottle area of my cellar. I will probably open it sooner rather than later as I’m starting to dip my toes into Barolo.

Just one bottle of Pierre Peters Les Chetillons BdB 2012. My last purchase of the year, I promise.

It’s hard to find places with more than 2 bottles for sale at a reasonable price.

The shop I bought it from has 3 more on shelf. I paid CAD148 per (USD110±). May go back for more after New Year to keep my promise :grinning:

I haven’t seen the typical year-end sales this year. I think the tariff has people holding onto their extra inventory in stock for a prolonged drought period.

I bought a bit of Delamotte 2012 and Ramonet Vergers 2015.

I bought some more Marie-Courtin Resonance, which arrives tomorrow. That’s probably it until Rivers-Marie allocations are released in a few weeks. And if the tariffs hit, oh lord.

2 bottles of Ch. Pontet-Canet 2016. I used my last big wine.com coupon bc I believe some expire at the end of 2019. All in for $118 per bottle.

I am done! I bought some aged Bordeaux this week from sales at Wallys, Blacksmith and some winebid auctions, along with Binny’s having a sale, today I bought 2015 Palmer @ 265 and 2009 pichon Baron @ 150 per. Had to go to numerous locations as stock is running low.

Ha ha, I kept my promise not to go back until after new year. I today went back and got another bottle. Still has two left in the shelf. So, should I …