TNs: 2012 Alain Hudelot-Noellat Vosne Romanee Les Beaumonts

• 2012 Alain Hudelot-Noellat Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Beaumonts - France, Burgundy, Côte de Nuits, Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru (12/15/2019)
    Genius nose. INTENSE mixed red/darker red fruit nose. Spicy from the elevage and mineral. Very balanced and glorious. Floral. The palate is darker fruit and firm mineral backbone. The finish is astonishing for such a young wine. This will be incredible with time. Wished I had many more. A+ Great job.
  • 2012 Alain Hudelot-Noellat Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Beaumonts - France, Burgundy, Côte de Nuits, Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru (12/1/2014)
    Terrific. Crystalline. Reticent nose. The palate is all about balance, minerals and wonderful fruit. Not unlike a young Richebourg. The finish is long. The acidity is perfect for the amount of material. This is a diamond in the rough. One of the better Hudelot Beaumonts to me.

Posted from CellarTracker

This is a super special wine. Many people I know are selling their 2012s. To me this is a mistake. This is absolutely stunning.

I like the '12 vintage. Thx for the TN

if someone is selling this, I’m buying!

Opened a H-N 2012 Suchots earlier this year fora H-N offline. Looked fabulous.

Yes PM me if you are looking to sell 2012s

I bought a 12 case of HN Suchots 2006, I only got a 6 case of HN Suchots 2010 and then only 3 bottles of HN Suchots 2012… all for roughly the same price… The Suchots 2006 is a fantastic wine… I dare not open the later vintages…

Not sure how predictive the 2006 would be of later vintages. Same vines, of course, but as I understand it Charles van Canneyt took over operations in 2008.

Are you sure about this having a big impact? It seems to me Charles de Canneyt is more a Business man rather than a viticulteur/winemaker… but I may be wrong (somebody can correct me if needed)