2016 The Third Twin offer is out

The 2016 Nuestra Señora del Tercer Gemelo @1,250/boxed set of 5 bottles.

Strange how little information in email and on website. I’ll wait for letter to arrive beFore pulling the trigger

Im curious if anyone got the email that didn’t get last year? I.e. Has production increased?

I got the most recent email this afternoon I was a”sorry none for you yet” previously

Offered two box sets?

new lady of the third twin? :slight_smile:

am sure production is increasing given new wine / maturing vines and understanding of. Would assume similar to NOK ramp up over time

I just received an offer for the first time: 5 bottles (1 box) of 2016 The Third Twin NUESTRA SENORA DEL TERCER GEMELO. $1250/5 + shipping. Got the “no wine for you” email last summer. WA gave it 99+ in June.

Did not receive an offer for the Graciano, which seems to be out too since someone recorded 5 bottles in CT. The Nuestra is a different wine, and 2016 is the first time it has been bottled (vs 3rd for the Graciano).

Got offered the Nuestra Senora today, my first Three Twins offer.

Or “Our Lady”?

Haven’t seen a second graciano release yet. It sounds like production is up vs first release as people have been added. I guess the letter will have case volume. The first letter also mentioned vineyard is mostly Syrah so that’s gotta be coming eventually also

Technically the 2nd release was the first since it was 2 vintages in a wood box.

[dontknow.gif] My mistake. I thought it was a first release of two vintages.

Yes

gracias

Hello Wine Berserkers.

My first post and glad to say that I got an offer (did not get offer last year) and hit it immediately.

Happy to share my allocation of gemelo. I am in nyc

Got the email, and it immediately went in the trash folder. No way it’s worth the silly price.

But you still signed up for the mailing list? It’s the same price as the EBA.

SQN Mourvedre! No hesitation.

Got smarter between then and now.