Suggestions needed for Paso Robles Wineries

Anyone able to help with suggestions on some wineries to visit in Paso Robles?

I’ve been to Paso several times now. These are the one’s I’ve been to that I can very highly recommend:

Denner, Turley, Epoch, Halter Ranch, Booker, L’Aventure, Tablas Creek.

I’m sure there are plenty more out there that other folks can recommend.

Paul’s recs are a great start. Obviously it depends on what you like as far as wines and experiences. I would add Clos Selene, Herman Story, Daou (for the view), Calcareous Vineyard, Law Estate, Villa Creek. Good food and wine Grey Wolf, Sextant is walking distance from them. Less expensive wines, J Dusi and Peachy Canyon across the street and down a bit.

Thank you guys!

L’Aventure
Caliza—set up a focus tasting
Booker
Herman Story
Levo
Benom
Brian Benson
Guyomar
Dilecta
Alta Colina
Denner
Epoch
Law Estate
Zin Alley
Desperada
Tablas Creek
Top Winery
Paso Underground: you can taste 4 small production wines- Hubba, Ultima Tuile, Lost Blues and Ranchero Cellars

Would strongly recommend a visit to TOP in Tin City. There’s a few others in Tin City too that are worth looking at - desperada was good too. I wasn’t very enamoured with Nicora but others definitely are.

When we visited two years ago, we stopped at Tin City. We liked Jacob Toft. I think now there are craft beers, restaurants, more wineries. Kind of an industrial feel where you park and walk around. Other favorites are Linne Calodo and Oso Libre. Second Clos Solene and Daou.

Halter Ranch & Tablas Creek are solid.