Can you help for a Wine Pairing with New Year Takeaway Menu?

Hi community!

We have ordered a takeaway menu for New Years and are now looking to pair some beverages alongside it. We are celebrating with us two and would like to pick options from our cellar if possible.

The menu is as follows:

First Course: Tartar of Scottish Red Label Salmon - Belgium Caviar - Horseradish - Sour Cream - Pickled Vegetables - Watercress
Second Course: Bisque of crustaceans with lobster and North Sea Shrimp - ‘profiterol’ of tomato, rouille, and Reypenaer (Cheese)
Third Course: Scallops a la plancha - Black Pudding Sausage - Cream of Celeriac and Jerusalem Artichoke - Bacon - Bread Crust Croutons - Hazelnutbutter
Fourth Course: Venison from the grill - ‘Millefeuille’ of wild Mushrooms - Tart of ‘forgotten’ vegetables - Chicory - Sauce of scezhuan pepper
Fifth Course: Rice pudding - Pineapple - Mango - Saffron - Marshmallow of coconut
Coffee & Chocolates
I was thinking, New Year and all, to open up our best champagne for the first two courses.

Then go for one of our best Reds for the third and fourth course.

Finally, a dessert wine for the fifth course and with the coffee and chocolates.

What would you recommend, choosing from my existing cellar? As can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vYDZZoQcS-1dhEea846imRVtIlIfbBlXe7bUJSbtmlg/edit#gid=1722385669 It does not include a Dom Perignon Millesime Brut Champagne Vintage 2009.

My own thoughts were: go for the Dom Perignon champagne, unsure about the red - I’m guessing one of our better Burgundies, and for dessert the Verdelho Madeira 1966 D’Olivieras.

What do you guys think?