TN: Liliac&Kracher Transylvanian IceWine '16...(short/boring)

If I were as smart & clever as DavidBuecker or Jenise, I could come up with a brilliant/cutsey title line that would invoke CountDracula and insure thousands of hits. Alas…I am nowhere in their league. So a stodgy JoeFriday (“just the facts, maam”) title line will have to do:

1. Liliac & Kracher Transylvanian Ice Wine (11.0%; 52% Neuburger/48% PinotGris; SaH: 32.0 gm/100ml; RS: 12.5 gm/100ml; SchatziImpts/Milan/NY) P&B by AMB WineCo; Batos/Romania 2016: Med.dark gold color; intense grapey intense ripe peach/botrytis/apricotty bit creme brulee beautiful/complex bit Tokaji-like very clean nose; fairly sweet very intense grapey botrytis/apricotty/peachy/creme brulee slight earthy complex beautiful flavor w/ no evident oak present; Very long/lingering intense botrytis/peachy/apricotty slight grapey/passito very clean rather sweet finish that goes on&on; reminds a lot of the Kracher BA’s, some of a Climens w/o the oak; a beautiful dessert wine at a very fair price. $36.00/hlf (SFW&S)

A wee BloodyPulpit:

1. Presumably this is a cooperative effort between Gerhard Kracher (producer of famous Austrian dessert wines) and the Liliac owners. It is labeled an Ice Wine but the botrytis signature comes thru loud & clear. This is exactly the kind of wine CountDracula would drink on his death bed…as would I.
    Tom

This sounds great. Where did you acquire this Tom?

Susan’ FW&S.
Tom

Will get a couple tomorrow.

Larry,
They should have 3 half btls on the shelf at Susan’s as we speak.
Tom