Delta Glass Rinser

Anyone have one of these? For a hundred bucks, it looks like a great replacement for the sink soap dispenser.

https://www.deltafaucet.com/md/design-innovation/innovations/kitchen/glass-rinser#anchor-features

Anything is a great replacement for that soap dispenser that nobody ever uses!

This looks like something that’s a cute solution to a problem that doesn’t exist, i.e. rinsing your glasses.

It would be useful for me. My dishwasher is always too full for me to feel comfortable putting the glasses in there, due to the fact my kids use about 1000 cups per day. I don’t like to hand wash the glasses at night because that seems to be when they’re most likely to be broken (use all GGG now for daily use). This could make morning cleanup easier. I just wonder how hard you need to depress it in order to activate. I could see a thin glass breaking that way too.

Same here. Despite our best efforts the kids keep the dishwasher full. Would definitely help with clean up in my situation. Curious how much pressure it takes to activate the jet.

Looking at the picture on the website, I can visualize a sharp, broken stem penetrating that guy’s palm.