TN: 2017 Edmunds St. John Gamay Bone-Jolly Rose Witters Vineyard benefit “fire sale”

2017 Edmunds St. John Gamay Bone-Jolly Rose Witters Vineyard - USA, California, Sierra Foothills, El Dorado County (11/26/2019)
Fresh as a daisy, and lip-smacking fun to drink. Steve Edmunds did a fire sale (literally), as he sold this by the case for $99, with all the proceeds to benefit Kincade Fire Survivors. Bright strawberry and cranberry fruit, a bit of skin influenced chalkiness, and a fresh, clean finish, make this a great wine for Indian food (tonight’s meal), Thanksgiving dinner or really anything!

Posted from CellarTracker

I agree! I ordered, consumed a bottle, and I look forward to consuming the remaining 11 bottles of my case. I really need to order more from Steve next year…he should do a Berserker Day ; )

Cheers,
JP

He has no online ordering system, so Berserker Day would be tough. That said, I agree, as he would be a hit.

Can’t wait to taste. Will pickup mine at the open house in December in Berkeley.

Not Steve’s jam, I think.

Whatta you expect from a guy, when he wants to make a phone call, turns this little crank on a wooden box attached to his wall, and asks the operator to connect him to 7359?? It’s amazing that he actually has an e-mail address. And don’t even ask about his cell phone!!
Tom

I just send Steve an email when I order direct. But I usually bought locally when I used to live in Maryland.