anybody hear from Vinfolio?

I ordered from them in June- 3 bottles of 08 Cristal champagne. I emailed to arrange for shipping Monday morning and got an automatic response that they’ll get back to me in 24 hours. Called today and left a voice mail message and emailed. No response yet.

They respond eventually. Just a little slow.

I was wondering the same thing and almost started a thread with the same question. I haven’t been able to get a hold of them for weeks, although they did ship something to me this week, so someone is there.

If you call the American canyon office you can get ahold of them pretty fast.

08 cristal did not arrive yet for most.

Try their 415 number, they always pick up. I buy once a month or so from them…

Last month I had problems reaching them in order to have my bottles shipped. I tried their phone number and left messages, and emails were not responded to. I got nervous and I think I posted a short thread here. Anyway, I emailed my “rep” who sends me offers, and she responded and apologized for the delay, said that the shipping department was backed up, and she acted to get my bottles shipped, which I received.

Hearing that you are having an issue now the following month does cause some concern. Having lived through some Premier Cru situations, it always does make one nervous as to when an online retailer might get overextended. I hope that is not the case.

Lots of places have been struggling the last couple of months due to the tariffs, trying to make the best response possible. I know at least two places who delayed their champagne shipments from Europe, since those are not impacted, in order to get in as much as possible of the affected wine before the tariffs kicked in. Then they were overwhelmed with all the non-sparkling wine that was rushed in and needed to be turned around to customers.

Can’t say for sure if that’s the case here, of course, and certainly emails and calls should be answered; but it very well could be Vinfolio is in a similar situation.

update: I called the 415 946 1300 and spoke to Sarah Parker. She apologized for the delay. My wine is still pre-arrival and should deliver 2/20 or before.
Fingers crossed

I personally will not ever order from them again. I got screwed back when they did their re-org. They would not honor the wines or even exchange them for a more recent vintage from the same producer. The said they could only give me credit for wines that they had physical inventory of, no pre-arrivals. The few wines that they had inventory of back them was garbage. I won’t touch them with a ten foot pole. Good luck.

They are pretty terrible with communications. Customers should not have to call multiple numbers to speak to an actual customer service representative. I stopped buying from them after encountering number of issues.

I have been thinking of consigning with them but have always been worried about that kind of thing. The lack of communication definitely doesnt help…

Sarah is very helpful. I have the best result with her at Vinfolio.

Thanks Adam. Sarah Parker has been very helpful to me. Thought hard workers should be noticed. Also appreciate your CEO, Don reaching out to me.

I had a horrible experience consigning with them. They are terrible communicators, and their website doesn’t give potential buyers a lot of confidence in the consigned products. I had several high quality items go unsold for a year, and getting the wines sent back to me was another ordeal. Finally, their accounting system was a disastrous mess.

It’s possible this has all been fixed (my experience was about a year ago), but Adam’s apology looks an awful lot like all the apologies I got from them a year ago.

Purchased something “in stock and shipping within 24 hours” over a month ago. Still nothing. No communication from Vinfolio at all. Email went unanswered. Call with promised call back that never came. Never again with this one.

Did you try the phone numbers listed above?

Yes, they said they don’t have them. Don’t know when they will get them. I have the option to wait indefinitely or refund.

That’s horrible.

I get there adds popping up on Facebook. To save $10 on a bottle of wine that is going to arrive in 13 weeks is not a place I would buy from. Many of the wines that pop up are 13 weeks out at in Minneapolis they are sitting on wine store shelves.