PSA - Zachys DC - 20% off today [update - only on non-sale items]

As per heading, use code “treats” (also says on home page).

Yes, Zachys tends not to have the best prices, but 20% off everything in stock (which includes their items on “sale” for prices they should be) means there might be some finds for folks. (E.g., Dom Perignon 2008 drops to $144 before shipping and applicable tax).

Edited to note it appears that the sale does not apply to items already “on sale”, including 2008 Dom, which was already on sale from $230 to $180, despite home page saying discount applies “site wide”

Says not valid on my end.

Huh. Did you go to https://dc.zachys.com/ ? Shows the code at the top of the page using browser I’m not logged into. (Email does refer to loyal customers, but doesn’t seem to be limited by cookies)

Ah maybe if I learned how to read lol. Yes, it works now. I went to the regular NY site first.

glad I didn’t provide bad information!

A bit odd they have the subsite - I clicked through the email and didn’t realize it’s a separate site/subdomain either until you mentioned the issue.

Just a heads up that while the website banner says “SITEWIDE”, the email from ZachysDC reads:

From now until midnight tonight, all in-stock, > non-sale > items can be purchased at 20% off.

And more confusingly, the code is currently only working on sale items.

Not a bad thing by any means, just pointing it out. I put in an order for a few bottles that were on sale, but am hoping they fix the code later in the day, and can snag a few that are not on sale for the 20% off.

EDIT: That was fast. It appears that now the code is only applying to non-sale items.

You have to love any store which can always compete against a higher price elsewhere.

The Dom is “on sale” for $179 and from what I can tell the 20% off doesn’t apply to sale items

I got 20% off that price (and on several other “sale” items).

Looks like they fixed the problem Tyler noted . . . I got confirmation of the 20% off on sale items, but now that’s not working.

(Though maybe Tyler can go back and get the non-sale items for 20% off too!)

Hopefully they honor the pricing quoted to me - agree that the undiscounted sale price of Dom and other sale things is much less attractive.

From what I can see, the prices are not compelling. The only possibility is if you could get it to work for 2008 Dom Perignon it would be the same price I paid for it at Costco.