Great customer service by Irongate Wine

Wanted to share a very positive experience that I recently had with Irongate Wine out of NY.

I participated in their recent online sale and among other things ordered a 2011 Chateau de la Tour Clos Vougeot VV. When the wine came in, the bottle shipped was the regular Clos Vougeot and not the VV. I took a screen shot of the bottle and contacted them that night. Next morning, they contacted me, apologized for the error (they in fact had no VV in stock) and told me to keep the bottle they sent and they gave me a store credit for the cost of the VV. Which I though a more than fair resolution.

Even after I offered to ship back the bottle, they insisted that I keep it and put it on the Thanksgiving dinner table, and that is where it will be. And when I was having a glitch in using the store credit, Megan helped me use the credit, all after hours as well. I am not a long time customer of theirs, but with this customer service and the great provenance of the bottles I’ve purchased to date, God willing I will be.

Agree fully - First class folks with a first class operation. My transactions with them have been flawless.

Agreed. Love the service.