Whites:
Robert Hall viognier
Pascal Jolivet pouilly fume

reds:
Ch. de Fieuzal
Ch. Barde-Haut

Don’t they usually have Grand Siecle?

That would be nice

The used to have Brocard Preuses or Clos. I forget which but drank well.

We were in the same lounge at LHR last month and enjoyed the 2014 Au Pied du Mont Chauve Chassagne-Montrachet En Pimont.

I was in the JAL F lounge in Tokyo Haneda last week. They have a Red Suite with sake and an entire fridge of Laurent-Perrier La Cuvee. They also had a 17’ Nebbiolo and a 17’ Pinot Noir. I can’t make out the labels on the last two from the pictures I took. The nebbiolo was way too young to enjoy now. The Laurent-Perrier was very nice

We were in !st Class lounger in T3 last year, but we had dinner and stuck with Champagne they were serving.

We normally fly business class several times a year with BA from Heathrow and Gatwick and the wines vary at different lounges, there are two at Heathrow T5, different airports and even different serving stations in the same lounge, and during the same time you’re in the lounge.

It’s worthwhile scouting out all the wines at all serving stations and taking a big pour of what takes your fancy because it may not be replaced with the same one when finished.

On way back from Cape Town in 1st last year had Ch Lynch-Moussas 2009 and Ch Filhot 2011 Sauternes, and in December they had Ch Cantermerle 2009 in T5 main business class lounge

I usually skip the BA lounge in T3 and go right into the CX (Cathay Pacific) F lounge. The QF (Qantas) lounge has a nice bar upstairs. I like that the CX F lounge is a smaller lounge with very comfortable seating.

At the Concord lounge. Assume this is the First lounge, which is open to travelers with certain status, but not necessarily traveling on BA in First.

A friend of mine kindly flew me first as much as I wanted (he has a B2B travel agency) from LHR to SFO. He was single and he did not know anything about wine. I was providing advice on wine and restaurants basically 24/7.

In 2001 I remember I entered the 1st Class Lounge (back in T3 IIRC) and at 1030am I saw a bottle of Pol Roger Winston 1985 a little more than 3/4 full. I had a strict non-drinking-in-the-am policy that I ditched on the spot. While still looking in disbelief some sort of waiter approached me as I looked very puzzled: “No worries Sir, I will replace the bottle with a fresh one immediately”.

champagne.gif [winner.gif] [worship.gif] [dance-clap.gif]