Some wine impressions from last several days- not full TNs

Some wine impressions from the last several days, a couple of which were visiting retired friends in Delaware.
Night 1 was bordeaux night: 2000 Leoville Barton, 2001 Montrose, 2008 Larcis Ducasse, 2016 Dame de Montrose (decanted 1 hr prior): the last time I had the LB, only a few months ago, I said it was tired. Not this bottle which was drinking beautifully. Very good wine, but not great and maybe below those horrid expectations that can develop. Besting it was the Montrose. But I love Montrose. It was, however, near unanimous. Lagging behind was the Larcis, and the Dame which on its own was quite enjoyable. Loved that Montrose though. Oh, the starter was a Hebrart Mes Favorites champs, which is a great value imo for about $60 I think it was. Clean and delicious.
Night 2 was napa cab night: 2007 Whitehall Lane was the starter and we all liked it despite some somewhat out of place spice note on the finish, but it was bested by a 2009 Lewelling Wight. Some Lewelling vintages have not aged well IMO- overdone a bit- but this was terrific. And then there was the 2015 Greer, slow-oxed for 5 hrs and then decanted for 1.5. My first Greer. I had some trepidations- would it be too modern considering the vintage, winemaker, etc. But no. While undoubtedly made using modern technicques, this stuck me as very traditional cabernet with beautiful balance and depth. Very tightly wound, the flavors only started to emerge after Some time with the final decant. I have very high hopes for this with a whole bunch of additional aging. WOTN easily.
After the weekend: just could not stop- a 2012 EMH Black Cat showed terrific. Some savory notes appearing that compliment the fruit, nice balance, quite tasty…thank you Merrill. And a 2016 Beringer Winery Exclusive cab, which is a nice value, for Beringer, at $52. As I understand it, this wine is made from barrels earmarked during aging for the PR, but for whatever reason do not make the final blend. So, quite a bit different than the regular Napa or KV. But, at this stage it is quite open and does not have the tannic clout or hugeness that the PR can have young ( have not tasted the 16PR).