Pergole Torte Labels

Has anyone ever come across a poster displaying the labels from Pergole Torte? I know I’ve seen books and posters of the Mouton labels, wondering if anything similar exists for the Pergole labels as well and where I might be able to track one down!

I seem to remember one. IIRC, it was hanging up in a tasting area at Montevertine. They had some extra labels from previous years that my wife brought home.

RT

I owned a similar poster at one time but gave it away. The artist for the Le Pergole Torte labels was Alberto Manfredi, who has passed. I own 2 of his original water colors. I believe he created enough pieces for Montevertine for them to have unique labels for the future though I do not know how many that may be. Manfredi’s style is so unique and recognizable, similar to Egon Schiele.

I really love the labels. Montevertine’s wines are great as well but the contract with Manfredi was genius because I love them for the labels as well!

after reading this I actually ended up emailing the winery to ask if they knew of a place I could get extra labels. I would happily make my own but collecting the labels from bottles I drink might get cost prohibitive… especially given my not-so-perfect track record of removing labels from bottles…

Arguably my favorite wine label.

I’ve seen them on the walls of several of restaurants/oenotecas in Italy, but have never seen them for sale.