Short time notice Napa winery visit?

I’ll be heading up to Napa this weekend (didn’t mean for it to be when the power is out for everyone) and all of my appointmentswere made at least a month out. Unfortunately, one winery that was scheduled for Saturday afternoon had to cancel our plans, so I’m trying to find another to fill in the gap.

I know this has been discussed several times, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew of any places that would still have appointments this late into the game (literally in 2 days). The other producers I will be hitting up this trip will be Myriad/Quivet, Di Costanzo, Fantesca, Christopher Tynan, Vice Versa, and Colgin (only Christopher Tynan and Colgin will be new for us).

Other labels I really enjoy and have tasted at include Memento Mori, Carter, Realm, and MacDonald. I had reached out to Vangone already, but unfortunately it didn’t work out with our schedules.

I’ve read other posts recommending Stony Hill and Progeny and B Cellars, but wanted to see if they would fit our palates as we usually taste to purchase and would be disappointed if we couldn’t bring back a few bottles that we loved.

In addition, I do also have a dinner spot still open on Saturday evening. Any locals know of new restaurants (opened in last year or so) worth trying?

Thanks so much to everyone in advance!

I believe I saw that Chappellet was open for business.

If you’re looking for a spot that’s new and where you’re likely to get in for dinner, Hal Yamashita is in soft open mode until November. I went last week…food is pricey, but it was a solid meal.

Thanks for the recommendation, as I doubt I would have been able to find this place myself. Would you recommend standard or bar seating for the best experience?

Lol I’m thinking about making a last minute day trip up to Napa this Sunday. I wonder if i’ll even be able to secure something anywhere with these power outages.

Btw, I dined at Celadon in Downtown a few weeks ago and everything was excellent.