TN: 2015 Ziereisen Syrah Gestad (Germany, Baden)

Really good stuff:

• 2015 Ziereisen Syrah Gestad - Germany, Baden (10/6/2019)
    Such an engaging young Syrah from Baden in sw Germany. Black pepper, olive, meaty notes on the nose. Crozes ringer. Palate is so lithe and lightweight, yet impactful. Clean, precise and pure. Very nice. Has some upside. Perfect with the first cool breeze in a while last night

Posted from CellarTracker

Ziereisen is located a few miles away from my home. Is this wine available in US or did you drink it while in Germany?

Hi Jurgen- Cool deal. Go check them out! I bought my bottles in the states through Fass Selections, a US-based importer.
Very nice wine. Glad to have a couple more to follow, and I am a buyer from here on out.
cheers!

Awesome Dennis, thx for the note - need to try one of these soon. Love the Ziereisen Pinots & Chards too, just a killer winemaker.

Weingut Ziereisen Jaspis Syarah and Pinot is some of the best wine in Germany. I love this winery and buy it every chance I get.

Hi Dennis, I know Ziereisen wines well but was not aware that they have already a market in the US. And you are right. They are very good.

Ziereisen Grauburgunder Jaspis Alte Reben is sick!

[cheers.gif]

This here is what I need to try.