William and Mary 2017 Save the Date

Anyone had the chance to try these yet?

2017 Cabernet Sauvignon & Proprietary Red
Tuesday, October 1st 9:00 AM PST
We are pleased to announce the upcoming release of the 2017 William & Mary Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon & Proprietary Red.

Further detail, including tasting notes & log-in information will be emailed to you Tuesday morning when the offer opens.

Should you have any questions/concerns, please to drop me a line at will@williammarywineco.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Best – Will & Molly Segui

Mailing Address
PO Box 3777
Yountville, CA 94599

Contact
will@williammarywineco.com
707-277-1824

You’re receiving this email because you signed up on our Mailing List.
No longer interested in hearing from us? Unsubscribe

Copyright ® William & Mary Wine Company

No brainer!!!

I’m curious as well. Any barrel notes or pre-release tastes anyone has had would be helpful. No pro reviews that I can yet see.

How much was their 2016?

I believe the cab was $110 and the prop red was $95.

Bud you are correct

Brandon - i have not seen any write-ups on the 2017 either. I really enjoyed the 16s (especially the cab) but they will be much better down the road. Only porofessional reviews i have seen was for 16 - doug wilder was a fan

We tasted the Cab from barrel last year, nothing more recent. I’m in even if I didn’t taste it. I like what Will does with this.

I’ve had the 16 twice, it definitely is better with some air and was better the second time last month.

Haven’t tasted the '17s but if they keep the prices the same, it’s hard to pass up. Good bang for the buck.

CT has some early (positive) reviews for these.

I signed up last year after reading all the glowing post here. I hope to purchase a few bottles.

dh

I tasted the ‘17s in July and am definitely a buyer. Buy with confidence, no reservation here!

How does the 2017 compare with the 2016 Cabernet? I really enjoyed the 2016, and have had issues keeping my hands off of them!!!

I thought the ‘17 was slightly less complex than the ‘16, but we’re really splitting hairs at this point because the ‘16 had a year of age and 5 hrs of air. Not sure how much air Will gave the ‘17. I gave both wines fairly high scores. For those with doubts, don’t buy and regret it later.

Great, thank you for the note! It sounds like they will end up in the same place. I really need to keep the rest of the 2016s in lockdown, but they are showing well now, no doubt they will show even better with a year or two of bottle age.

New kid in a couple weeks = no October mailers for me…hope I get another offer for 2018 if I miss one release. although I really want to support Will.

The 17 was some pretty good juice when we tasted it in August. I’m in!

I’ll be trying Friday. Can’t wait.

Ditto!

I’ll be buying a few again.

I have some 15 and 16 set aside for my daughter’s college graduation dinner in May down at William & Mary!