Anyone know which winery uses NEWBERG STORAGE & SHIPPING Tualatin, OR,

Anyone know which winery uses NEWBERG STORAGE & SHIPPING in Tualatin, OR? They decided it would be a good idea to ship to me when it’s 91 degrees outside. I just received the shipping notification and am hoping I can still postpone it–but I can’t figure out who to contact?

Iceberg Storage and Shipping would have been more comforting, even if only superficially.

I believe I just received a Goodfellow shipment sent through them.

1 Like

Thanks. Email sent.

If you get Newberg’s contact info could you please post it? I’ve received an untimely shipment from them in the past as well. Thank you!

Goodfellow uses the “Newberg Mail Room”

1 Like

It was Goodfellow but they are holding it until the weather cools:

Just heard back from Newberg Mail Room, and they are holding the wines until the temps have dropped for sure.

Proprietor and Winemaker
Goodfellow Family Cellars
(503) 939-1308

I just contacted Goodfellow and not Newberg?

Okay, thanks. But it would help if Newberg would let you know on which winery’s behalf they are sending it because as I recall, my Vincent shipments have come from them. Anyway, glad they delayed your order!

Josh,

So sorry for the hassle. Normally Newberg Mail Room is very conservative with shipments. I’m not sure why they chose this week to ship, but we’ve asked them to make sure nothing else ships until temperatures are fully appropriate for shipping.

We normally hold shipments until they are ready to ship, but with harvest we deliver the fall shipping to them for shipping as weather permits. If anyone, ever, has an issue with shipping damage we’ll replace the wines.

Besides Goodfellow I had another Oregon winery ship their Pinot also. First time purchases for both, not a good way to start.

As noted above, if you have ANY issue with the wines I will replace them. Or simply take them back and refund your purchase. 100% your option.

I was in a similar situation, but knew it was Goodfellow, because it was my only pending shipment. I reached out to Marcus (quietly), and without any prompting, he recalled the shipment, and is replacing the wine. Buy with confidence, and Marcus, sorry for your troubles in the shipper jumping the gun. I hope that they make you whole as well.

There are dozens of wineries that use the Newberg Mail Room for shipping (including mine). I don’t know that the Mail Room gets the contact info for the recipient, and so can’t necessarily send the tracking directly (I think I will get the tracking info and then can forward to the recipient).

Goodfellow had awesome customer service; above and beyond. I plan to buy next years offering. Thanks Marcus and Megan. I just had multiple orders from Oregon and it didn’t have the winery name on what was being shipped. All is great and let’s let this thread die now. Thanks again!