What do I have here? Thanisch & Son Beerenauslese

Long story short, I ended up with two half-bottles of this at no cost. I thought a BA with no vineyard designation was odd, but there is one on the back, and I’ve never seen “sweet” on the label of a Mosel riesling like this. On CT, there are only two BAs from this producer, with no notes, and neither is from this vineyard. Since they didn’t cost me anything, I’m sure they are worth the money, but does anyone else have any other info or guesses? I could crack one and investigate, but with only two I’d hate to do that in the seemingly unlikely event that this is serious age-worthy BA.

The full producer name, which is slightly cut off in the photo, is Thanisch & Son.
IMG_1376.jpg
IMG_1474.jpg
Thanks for any guidance!

(from the importer Leonard Kreusch) "The “Thanisch und Sohn” (and son) estate is located in Lieser, just a couple miles from Bernkastel on the Mosel. The family began producing wine at the close of the Thirty Years War in 1648 in nearby Graach. Today, and for the past 11 years, owner-winemaker Jörg Thanisch (the son) runs the estate.”

Schloss Lieser is well known for wines from this vineyard, which is excellent in their hands.