Riedel Bravissimo glassware and balloon decanters at Best Buy right now

$9.99

good deal
Mine is already shipping.
:slight_smile:

Thanks - picked up a few more decanters for the next cellar clearance party!

Thanks Mike! The Riedel double old-fashioned lowballs and highballs are also on sale.

Is this a Best Buy exclusive? When did Best Buy start selling wine glasses?

They sell wine fridges, right? So this makes sense, because these are NOT glasses! They are “varietal specific wine TOOLS!” I’m expecting them to show up at Ace Hardware shortly.

Tools for tools!

Anyway, they’re carefully designed. “A tapered stem lets you hold each glass without affecting the temperature of your wine”

This is because your hot little fingertips send microwaves into the wine, heating it to the boiling point.

I love the “science”.

What was the normal price on these? They seem to be 19.99 everywhere.

Good deal. Grabbed a four pack for $20 and can pick up at local store around the corner

Mike, what did get for $9.99? Not seeing it.

Carlton, that one day it was.

Thanks, I picked up a set of the Prosecco Glasses as my daughter loves them.

$13 for that decanter seems pretty good! 1% cashback as well w/ rakuten

This deal appears to be back. I just ordered a 4pack of Pinot Noir Bravissimo for $10. Among other deals.
To be picked up at my local Best Buy.

I started here: https://slickdeals.net/f/13462954-riedel-bravissimo-variety-4-pack-glass-prosecco-wine-red-wine-double-old-fashioned-pinot-noir-wine-longdrink-beer-cabernet-and-chardonnay-tumbler-balloon-decanter-9-99?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Thanks for the heads-up. Just ordered some stemless (aka “tumblers”).

Thanks! - Grabbed some to gift for Christmas (and a few for myself)

The Pinot Noir glass is actually quite nice. Hell of a deal for $9.99

I bought the weird beer glasses and they are nice and thin and enjoyable to drink out of. For $2.50 a glass very nice.

Thanks for the tip! I already have enough nice glasses, but I bought several 4-packs to use for parties, etc…and I sent the link to like 20 of my wine friends as well. $10 for 4-Riedel glasses is too good a deal to pass up. These would be great as holiday gifts as well.

This was my thought. Too good to pass up, never enough decent glasses for crowds. Glad you all are on board!

Looks like they are sold out now…I tried to order some more for a friend and I got a message that said they were not available for pickup within 250 miles of my zip code

They still have some; I got red/white and 2 packs of cab tumblers

Apparently not back east. I got a few emails from people who couldn’t order. Too bad - $2.50 a glass is hard to beat.