Andremily Rose

New release from Andremily.

Greetings from the dedicated cellar of Andremily. Things are really hopping in these parts. Let me share a little about what we are up to. The team here, at Andremily, just wrapped up the bottling of the 2017 wines. We couldn’t be more excited by the wines we will be able to offer later this year. With all the wines comfortably resting in bottle, the winery is filled with excitement for the rapidly approaching harvest season. The clusters have all turned the corner toward ripeness, and I suspect we will be in the full swing of harvest very soon. But, before we are completely overcome by grapes, Rachel and I wanted to quickly reach out to the greatest mailing list on the planet earth with an Enticing offer! As some of you may have learned through one of the many internet platforms, or potentially heard from an excited visitor to the winery, in 2016 we produced a very small amount of Mourvedre Rose’. The wine was produced as a thank you to the staff here at Andremily, as well as shared as a small treat to friends and guests here at the winery. We really didn’t expect the reaction to be much, but as we shared the wine, people were blown away by what they described as our style of Rose’. In 2017 we followed this wine up with a Rose’ of Syrah, much in the same style as the 2016. The wines are big and bold with plenty of texture, while still being bright and fresh. Rachel and I enjoyed these wines so much that we decided to share the 2017 with the wonderful guests at Hospice du Rhone Blackberry Farm this year. The wine was a hit, with a number of guests indicating it was their favorite wine of the weekend.

With all the excitement around these two wines, Rachel and I have come to the conclusion that they must be shared and enjoyed. We have decided to cave and offer a small amount for sale to the wonderful individuals on our mailing list. Unfortunately, these wines were produced in minuscule quantities, and there is simply not enough to go around. The wines will be sold, in a 3-bottle box set with each box containing, 1 bottle of the 2016 Andremily Rose’ of Mourvedre, and 2 bottles of the 2017 Andremily Rose’ of Syrah.

While not normally our style, the limited quantity available only allows us to offer these precious few boxes to a small potion of our mailing list and on a first come first serve basis.

We are sorry to be straying from our usual offering rhythm, but we are really thrilled to be sharing these two wines, and wanted to get them to you sooner rather than later. If Rose’ is your thing, and we have in fact enticed you enough to spring for a few bottles of our style of Rose’, please don’t delay and click the link below, to place your order today!

As always, thank you ever so much for your time and support. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to continue doing what we love to do. We hope you have enjoyed our wines as much as we have enjoyed sharing them with you. Orders will be shipped as soon as weather permits. We are shooting for Mid to Late October. At this time, we can only ship to the following states: AL, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MN, MO, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, WA.

consider yourself lucky! im an active list member and didn’t get the email. I had the great pleasure of visiting andremily in july and Jim discussed the rose a little bit. im sure it’s great!

An unexpected $186 Wednesday post lunch expense.

edited.

Pretty cool for those that made it.

Same. Very cool offer though.

I’m on the list and will most likely pass. $50+ bottles of rose are not in my zone. Let me know if you care via PM and maybe we can work something out.

Only on list since last vintage. No email

Active buyer since inception and no wine for me

Unexpected expense indeed [cheers.gif]
I’m guessing that the style might be similar to SQN rose.

No Rose for me…

Really excited about this (and the main release coming in a few months)!

Fastest gun in the west… Almost under 60 sec.
Andremily.png

Lol attaboy!

You just keep winning!

I have a set to share if someone wants it. You would need to log in and order from my account

Update- this is spoken for !!!

lovely offer, thank you

can’t wait

Unlikely, I’m sure, but if anyone is interested in selling, please reach out to me. I’m sadly not on the list and have only been able to acquire their wines on the secondary market, but the treasures that I have reluctantly opened have made me an Andremily devotee…

receiving shipment on these tomorrow allegedly. was going to pop the '16 fairly soon, maybe thanksgiving. then possibly have the 17’s next year. anyone have thoughts on when they intend to open these?