Go get your 1 bottle of 08 Cristal at Bevmo for $175!

ClubBev members got a 30% off coupon to use on any 750 bottle of wine until tomorrow. Thought about going 08 DP $169 to $119…but decided to use mine on the $249 to $175 08 Cristal! champagne.gif

Do I have to have the coupon or can they just look up my account? That is crazy good

That is a great price. If only shipping laws would allow them to ship to me in Texas. A couple of us did have some good luck a year ago. A local supermarket chain sold it for $180 a bottle so we snapped all we could.

I just realized I never get any coupons in my email. Hmm

Is it account specific or a code that can be shared like with total wine? I didn’t get the offer either.

This was an email last weds touting their “New Must Try Wines” that they’ve added over a 100 new wines to their selection. An exclusive deal coupon with your account number only redeemable in store, only once, till 9-11-19.

Hmmm, I just got a coupon for $10 off of $50… no 30% off.

I don’t think the same coupons go out to all members. I think they parcel them out regionally.

The only coupons I seem to get for Total Wine any more are for their ‘winery direct’ wines.