K & L Connecticut?

So, it’s now statutorily legal (independent of any recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions) for out-of-state retailers to ship into Connecticut. Yet I still can’t get K & L to ship to me. When I contact them, I get some customer service dude who clearly has no idea what I’m talking about, and has no info on any plans to start shipping to CT. Anybody hear anything about K & L acknowledging our existence here in the Nutmeg State?

KL is the worst to discuss shipping with. I’ve tried several times over the years since every retailer and auction house worth a damn ships to me in ATL. They just won’t talk about and don’t seem to have a need to care.

It’s legal but K&L would need the Connecticut permit. Perhaps they are not interested.

They do have a 3rd party shipper option. It is slower than FedEx, but costs roughly the same price. They claim is it temp controlled until some city when the wine is handed over to a common carrier for ‘local’ delivery (what they define as ‘local’ has varied at different times).