TN: 2015 Bedrock Wine Co. Lorenzo's Heritage

2015 Bedrock Wine Co. Lorenzo’s Heritage - USA, California, Sonoma County, Dry Creek Valley (8/21/2019)
Damn, I blew through these way too fast. All gone and all delicious. I have a long history with the Teldeschi vineyard, and this was a gorgeous rendition, with silky fruit and a long, balanced finish. It was mouthfulling without being heavy. Zinberry, dusty herbs and new leather…haunting. Delicious.

Posted from CellarTracker

You can still get more for the bargain price of $45 bones:
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/bedrock%20wine%20co.%20lorenzo’s%20heritage/2015/usa/usd

Great note David. It seems that Lorenzo’s get a tad less love in comparison to the other big hitters from Bedrock, but as a lot of Dry Creek Zins, give this a decade from from the vintage, and watch the fireworks unfurl.

I had some of the 17’ at the tasting room Sunday. Beautiful wine. Drinking very good young and I’m sure it gets even better with more age.

Still sitting on my ‘09.

I even have one ‘08 left.

Had a '14 a few weeks ago and its still very young. Love what the PS brings to the party in this wine…

Sean

Splendid note, David. Had the 12 of this (I think) a few weeks ago:

"2012 Bedrock Heritage Red

Pretty opposite here [to the 14 Kutch McDougall Pinot], solid blast of blue and purple fruit in the nuzzie is replicated on the palate with plums, sweet boysenberry and blueberry all having a say. It’s lost no energy at all for being 7 years old. Plush, but in an enough-controlled way, I did like this bottle too."

Kwa Heri,

Mike

I think that bottle might be immortal. Just a structured beast of a wine!!

+1 and I feel like we talk about this in every Bedrock thread! Haha.

Btw David, fantastic note - some high praise from you, gonna have to dig one of these out.