Dehlinger live

Was all set to pass until I saw AG scores on the 16 cab, Altamont Syrah and high Plains pinot. Grabbed some extra 18 rose also as already finished my case. I’m weak. I have no idea where I’m gonna put it

Their rose is awesome. I think I miss that the most since dropping off the list.

Agreed its my favorite domestic rose and a case + purchase every year

Never had their rosé but would love to try it. I like their cabs with 9-10 years on them. Was on the list at one point but had to trim down and dropped them.

Have to say, I too miss the wines. Tried the 2006 Rosé recently and it was drinking extremely well.

06 rose? I finished my 18s! Great summer drinker like strawberry juice but not too sweet with nice acidity and a touch a minerality. Great on the golf course

Yep, 2006!

Hard to believe a 13 year old rose drinks we’ll but we will have to take your word on it!

Better question-why did you age it???

We really enjoyed the 2014 rose last night.

I was actually the offender in this case. I simply forgot about it (and apparently another bottle of the 2006 if my inventory is to be believed). However back then Dehlinger described their roses as not simple summer quaffers but instead as wines that could be enjoyed in front of a fire with some age. I’ve had a few more recent vintages with several years of age on them and I actually prefer them that way but no others with a decade or more of age.

Dehlinger magnum release live

Octagon Pinot and Altamont Syrah just landed on the porch. Nice delivery to get

I hope mine show up before the heat keeps rising as expected today