TN:2016 Foradori Nosiola Fontanasanta Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT

• 2016 Foradori Nosiola Fontanasanta Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT - Italy, Trentino-Alto Adige, Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT (8/9/2019)
    Such a beautiful wine, perfect for summer. Opens almost like good, white burg, taut, yellow fruit, added to which are distinct lemon-lime flavors then moves to stone, a little lanolin; tangy finish goes on and on. (92 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks for note. Tempting me to try tonight if I can persuade rosso-oriented friends. I always think these wines take me more to Loire than Burgundy but with some distinctly Italian soul and energy BTW, 14 Teroldego Morei is in a really fine spot now…

I opened one last Friday. Very good.

Definitely distinctly Italian soul and energy, Henry,

Other whites of hers that I have had remind me more of Loire, so I can see it. But somehow the opening fruit and substance struck me more as Burg. Just got my Wine Grapes by Jancis et al, she speaks of hazelnut as part of the deal. I haven’t got any of that, but curious, of course, what you think about that, and overall, if you do pop one, so please post.

Pretty much anything that Elisabetta makes is top-notch. The master of Teroldego.
Tom