Rhys Hillsides

Opens next Tuesday. Who is buying?

I’ll be in for 3 of each plus a magnum

Cheers,

Mark

How do these compare to the Mudslides? newhere

I am waiting for the formerly wetlands bottling.

Mark, I will be.

Has anyone tried the 2013 and 2014 vintages of these wines ? There’s only a couple of notes on CellerTracker …

Was an email sent about this release?

I’ll be buying.

Yes, I received it around noon EDT yesterday. Here’s the text:

After two long years, the Hillsides are back with the 2016 vintage offering!!

Shortly after the 2016 harvest we were excited to see that the vintage had produced some barrels of truly exceptional quality that merited the production of 2016 Hillside Pinot Noir bottlings. After careful selection, once again we feel these two extremely limited production wines capture the very best of our Alpine and Horseshoe Vineyards. Our Rhys Hillside Pinot Noirs are not produced every year and it has been two years since we could offer these special wines.

Exclusive Offering of Rhys Hillside Pinot Noirs

In order to make this offering more equitable, customers will either be offered an allocation or the opportunity to wishlist these wines. This conservative approach will allow a one week ordering period and we expect many wishlist requests will be filled. Please watch your inbox for the offering on Tuesday August 13th and make sure to order or wishlist some wines by Monday August 19th.

I have not. I have let mine sit in the cellar so maybe it’s time to buy a pair of each, then try one of each right after they arrive to get a baseline.

College tuition due, but I might still take one of each. Never tried them either and I’m worried about having to wait 10-15 before drinking them given my age.

Thanks Scott. For some strange reason my email software thought it was Spam.

New bottling called Swampwallow.

In for sure. I think email was yesterday?

If they make a cab Bordeaux blend they can call it Rhys Left Wetland Mitigation Bank blend.

Has anyone heard what the tariff is going to be?

IIRC, the 2013s and 2014s were $149 plus tax, so I’d expect that to be a floor …

Yup, I loaded up on both Mags and 750s back then. Son is spending a year overseas, so trying to decide how much I can afford this go-around. :slight_smile:

$3.76M

At that price we are willing to offer a 10% case discount!

More seriously…the 2016 Hillside pricing is unchanged at $149/btl and $349/magnum

And free shipping Kevin?