Kutch Kindness

Within a few hours of a post about a problem with a bottle of rose, Jamie responded. He was trying to figure out what may have caused the problem, took responsibility, and offerd to send a new bottle. Always kind and prompt service.

Jamie’s a 1st rate guy in addition to being a 1st rate winemaker!

I just tasted with Jamie this morning along with my wife and can’t say enough about it. Educational, very generous and generally just a pleasant experience. If you’re drinking CA Pinot and want an elegant, feminine, and delicious food friendly Pinot or Chard, you should check out Kutch. The Sonoma coast bottlings are great values.

Jamie takes pride in the way he treats his customers–I dig that.

Joe, did you taste the 2017 Falstaff with him?

He’s a good dude.

Jamie and Joanna do a great job presenting Kutch Wines (and sometime Model Farm Wines) in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Not to mention the wines are first rate and great values. I highly recommend.

Yes, we went through the 17 SC, Bohan, Falstaff and 16 McDougall. All showed really well and I’ll be interested to see what an additional year in bottle does for these wines, which I’d anticipate to be fantastic.

Joe, thank you. Which of those did you like the most?

I, and my wife, preferred the mcdougall and I suspect some of that was due to it having another year in bottle. That said, they were all unique expressions and very nice. If ranking my preference, probably mcdougall, falstaff, Sonoma coast and then the bohan.