SQN offer out

Just got an email that the offer is out.

2017 Syrah “The Hated Hunter”

2017 Grenache “The Gorgeous Victim”

Might try again. I see my allocation

Got mine :slight_smile:

is this the ‘regular’ or eba? i can’t keep track.

Order placed.

It is the ‘regular’. The spring offer is the EBA and the white.

FYI…Parker Review: 98-100 on the Grenache and 97-100 on the Syrah.

My friend requested some wish list bottles for me. Let’s see if anything comes of it.

Order in. [thumbs-up.gif]

If anyone doesn’t want their allocation, I’ll happily take it :slight_smile:

Stop overloading the website, I can’t get in guys.

9 years on the wait list and I finally made it!! Bought everything I could, but as its wine season, I didnt wish list anything. Hope that wasnt a mistake.

My oh my, I badly want to get onto that list, but no offer yet. Maybe it is in the mail. I have waited long enough.

Got my offer while on the golf course and managed to work my phone through the process. Made double on that hole but it was worth it!

Interesting - from the wording on the email offer, it doesn’t appear to be a guaranteed allocation this time around.

I was wondering if it was always structured that way. I have a tendency to be at work when releases hit and have missed many due to, ''its an allocation but not" type offer.
If itis typically a guaranteed allocation, why was it different now?

Typically it was guaranteed, I think last years was the first like this. When I logged on today my allocation was only 3 Grenache and I’ve been buying 6 for at least 10 years. Not sure if that’s production, or they are selling out?

Got 9 of each plus two mags. Are you buyng everything at each offer? My allocations have never gone down. Although I suppose my wife wished they would…

Yes never once passed on anything red, always 6+6.

A couple of years ago I asked if I could pass for one time on a white offer. They said sure no problem, then came back with next years offer cut to 3 from 6. I never asked about going back to 6 as 3 is fine for my white consumption really.

I sent Amber an email to see what the reason may be…

odd…if you want a couple more, PM me. I am in the neighborhood.