South Florida wine shops

I seem to recall a store in or around Pompano beach that was more of a club then a store with old vintages for sale, however I have forgotten the name. Any local Berserkers who can help?

I am familiar with Total wine and ABC any others around?

Thanks

Wine Wave in Del Rey is good. And Wine Watch in Ft. Lauderdale is solid.

Disclaimer: both are customers of mine.

Not a club, but often discussed - WineWatch for high end in FLL

That’s it… Thanks a bunch

Wine Wave is my go to. They are priced on the high side for hard to find stuff ($135 for R lopez de heredia rosado), but they have best selection around. Went last week and grabbed Bedrock Pagani heritage 2017, Bereche Brut reserve, laherte BdB. They also have a fantastic selection of whiskey/bourbon. Their website is also great

B21 on the West Coast

I get emails every few days from Wine Watch and there have been quite a few times I’ve been tempted to grab an Allegiant flight just for some of their tastings.

Mike - is that the kid in the avatar? Hope he’s well!!!

Wine Watch

Yes indeed, that kid is going to be 11 next month

Looking forward to seeing the new store, I recall going to the previous place

I really recommend Finding Wine (www.finding.wine). They’ve got a great selection of old hard to find Spanish wines, and Champagne… my go to place.They’ve sourced hard to find wines for me at great prices. Ask for Alyssa or Fabian, great people.

WineWatch is by far the best shop in the South Florida region. Also, the tastings are out of this world.

Wolfe’s Wine Shoppe in Coral Gables.

This place in Naples has awesome wines and often really good prices. It’s not really a full spectrum walk in wine shop, but you can go in there and buy things.

https://fairwayswinevault.com/