Bedrock Fall 2019 Release - Save the Date

Just got the Fall 19 Bedrock Save the Date email:

“Dear xxxxx,

We are pleased to announce that Bedrock’s Fall 2019 Release will go live on Tuesday, July 23rd. New sign-ups who have not purchased previously will receive the waitlist offer on Tuesday, July 30th.

As usual, the Fall Release is pretty stacked and features wines from the 2016 and 2017 vintages along with the first red wines from the amazing 2018 harvest. Included will be Bedrock Heritage, our first Old Hill Ranch Heritage, Evangelho Heritage, Carlisle Zinfandel, Esola Zinfandel, Limerick Lane Zinfandel, Old Vine Zin, Alta Vista Gewurztraminer, Staves of Waidhofen Sauvignon Blanc, and a few other goodies.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Cheers!

Morgan and Chris”

Nooooooooo!!!

More dollars flying out the door.

Exactly.

I’ve exercised restraint over other releases this month. I’ll need to let go of any such notions on 7/23.

Just noted how low we are on old vine zin after last night’s bottle. This email couldn’t have come at a better time.

Sounds about right. Damn right!!!

Assuming the 18s are fantastic too. Will try to keep to 1.5 cases.

Going big on this one.

The Grenache blend Morgan flashed in instagram sounds amazing

edited for a stupid autocorrect from phone

The last release was my first one and I loved Lulu and the Sauvignon Blanc and wish I bought more along with the reds. I’m don’t like sweet wine and don’t have experience with rieslings. Is this one dry? Should I give it a shot? I’ve seen positive comments on the board about it.

Any preview from MTP? Need to plan this purchase out :smiley:

I see Gewurtztraminer mentioned, but no Riesling.

Really looking forward to the 2018 Old Hill Ranch Heritage

From Instagram
"Goosebumps all over right now, can’t believe this is actually happening. Our first bottling from what I consider to be one of the greatest old vineyards in the world- tended by even lovelier people. The 2018 is epic and among the best wines we’ve made. Perhaps more importantly though it is a manifestation of this nourishing community and the soul satisfying gig we get to call our lives. Thank you "

I think that normally comes after the STD. but there are/have been some Instagram posts about it

Just blew a large load on Carlisle.
God help me please find room in the cellar for what’s more than likely to be a truck load of MTP’s outstanding grape juice. pileon

Sexually Transmitted Disease?

We had this at the last pickup day. Really nice wine.

ya know when I was reading back through the thread I saw that and realized it was how my abbreviation had worked out… and then just decided to leave it lol

Guessing that the “A Tribute to Frank” wine might also be included in this release?