Stranded on a deserted island - 1 wine, 1 beer, 1 spirit

Modified version of this fun topic: Generally speaking, what type of wine is the best food wine? - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers
I think the poll threw some people in a different direction, so…

You’re going to be stranded on a deserted island for 10 years.
A refrigerated container filled with several of your favorite foods washes onto shore.
A freezer container also filled with several of your favorite foods washes up onto shore.
A third container filled with cooking supplies, range, oven, BBQ, propane, glassware (decanter), utensils, (wine opener) etc and everything (full kitchen and dining supplies) needed to make any dishes you want washes up.
The weather on the island ranges evenly from mid 50’s to low 90s and there’s a nice hut or cabin with tables, chairs, bed, etc and room for a kitchen from a previous strandee. You’ll be comfortable and will have no health, danger or major injury issues while you’re waiting to be rescued in 10 years and the food won’t spoil.

A final container will wash up filled with pallets of one wine, one beer, and one spirt and for the purpose of the topic you get to pick what those three are.
Style, varietal, blend, specific vintage and producer can all be chosen for the wine, and same for the beer and spirit. (example: any Napa cab, or specifically 2010 Ridge Monte Bello | any west coast style IPA, or Ballas Point Sculpin | any 10 year old bourbon or specifically Mitcher’s 10)
There will be no bottled mixers available for cocktails, and we would assume the foods in the containers are limited to cooking and eating mostly, so for the purpose of the topic, would be drinking them neat or with water, or with ice.

Which wine, beer and spirit would you choose to drink for those 10 years?

Krug MV

Havana Club Anejo Rum (Cuban) 7 year (it is a tropical island)

Not too particular on the beer, but most certainly a lager

Marc Hebrart Champagne
Centenario Tequila blanco
Heater Allen Pils in keg

Some kind of wheat beer → IMO better to drink beer with foods that one would normally have champagne with, in order to free up a slot for a red wine. If I could replace this with some sort of pet nat I’d be in heaven
2001 Mugnier Amoureuses → versatile and yet complex, with lots of room for evolution to keep things interesting
Lagavulin 16 → smoky yet balanced, for when I’m craving something heavier

There are many other things I could pick that would be better drinks on a one-off basis but I’d likely tire of them well before 10 years (e.g. as much as I love Sauternes I couldn’t do 10 years of 2001 Yquem)

Methuselah of 62 La Tâche, cask of Blanton’s, and a keg of Westvleteren 12.

What’s beer?

1989 Petrus

Lagavulin 25

Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale

Pliny the Elder

1989 Haut Brion

St Bernardus Abt 12

Macallan 25 yo

You may laugh, but it was a coin toss on the Petrus over the Haut Brion, close on Lagavulin over Macallan, since the later is so smooth for every day, and even thought about the St Bernardis, but decided to go lighter. Very close calls.

1978 rousseau chambertin
Alpine Nelson released on 1/13/2015
Port Ellen 15th release

ez

simple(r) pleasures for me:
Talisker 10
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
2004 Shafer One Point Five
throw in a fishing rod, and I’ll see you in ten!

OK easy:
Cases of 1955 Maison Leroy La Romanee
Casks of Johnny Walker blends, blue or better
Kegs of Thomas Creek Rise Guys Pilsner

Can I find a glass washed up on the shore?

Brilliant choice. The memories of that beer in peak form still haunt me.

Is a cork screw and bottle opener included?

No joke, the Petrus and Lagavulin would be welcome alternates. Though if I were going to go all peaty I might pick Laphroiag over Lagavulin.

Easy

Wine would be Rombauer Chard because cougars would be drawn to my island

Beer would be Dos Equis so that those cougars find me interesante.

Booze would be Captain Morgan which makes me a pirate captain so my ship and crew would be along shortly to pick up me, my cougars, and my buried gold.

I will limit myself to things I have had, so no 1989 La Tache or 1961 Petrus. Assume an unlimited supply, right?

Wine - 1998 Pol Roger Sir Winston Churchill. If I can describe a complete class of wine, I would say Tete de Cuvee Champagne from top houses. Pol Roger, Salon, Dom Perignon, Krug, Taittinger, Veuve Cliquot (I like La Grande Dame), etc.

Beer - Allegash 10th Anniversary. My wife and I bought the last bottle they had at the brewery, bottle conditioned it for about 5 years, and it was fantastic. There is no more, but you didn’t limit it to those with available supply.

Spirit - 2001 Release George T. Stagg 15 year Bourbon. I have about a half bottle left from the second bottle I was able to buy. Also all gone. 31 Year Old Springbank Signatory is a good second choice.

Am I alone or with Alan?

Stiegl bier
Krug Rose
Roger Clyne’s Mexican moonshine reposado