Okay, what’s the next HOT wine?

Sitting here in a Des Moines, IA hotel on a Saturday night with no good wine available. Bored to tears.

What’s the next hot wine? Downstream wines? Cru Beaujolais? Some great white burg with no premox? Modern Bordeaux that doesn’t require 20 years to age?

Cough it up Berserkers, inquiring minds want to know!
[thankyou.gif]

In Miami, it’s the one UPS delivers in their Big Brown OVEN ! [snort.gif]

Hot wine is dead at retail

Really hard to operate a pump and dump operation for my illicit gain if I tell you before I can corner the market.

Fu makes a good point. But putting aside his Instagram hot takes and Neal’s doom and gloom retail scenario, what’s the next ‘orange wine’? [wink.gif]

So avoid Ned’s “hot” wines on Commerce Corner.

WSJ says Cab Franc, Macconais, darker Rose,
and English sparkling are where it’s at.

Mollydooker

Would somebody tell me when it’s my turn to start a thread asking what the next “gottahaveit” wine brand or variety will be? Being new, I’m probably way down the list, so advance notice would be great. TIA!

Two weeks from next Tuesday.

The shake making a comeback?

Dez Monez on a Saturday night? [swoon.gif]

Low dosage Champagne? newhere

Those fruity low cal spritzer drinks.

Considering who posed the question, the answer can only really be this:

8DC9EC24-E355-44D8-A3D4-6057FDFC60DA.jpeg

Natural wine… in a can.

Unequivocally, no. Move on. Cab Franc is for people with no palate, debase motives and low morals.

Think Cava has a shot as people grow out of Prosecco, want more complex bubbles, but don’t want to pay up for it.

I am just about to make a post about the merits of the wines of Etna. they are just beautiful.

2019 Bordeaux, and then 2020 Bordeaux followed closely by the once in a lifetime 2021 Bordeaux.

White Claw