Auction Results Archive?

In my other hobby/money vacuum, comic book artwork, some collectors have a program that consolidates auction results from the various houses. Pretty useful, even if some of the auctioneers prefer a business model of opacity and amnesia. Is there a results site like that for wine?

I think there have been a couple of WB’s who chimed in about auction data, but it’s proprietary and/or really expensive to access.

Wine Market Journal, $50/year.
https://www.winemarketjournal.com/

NFI and not a subscriber, so I can’t comment on utility or value. Eric uses it for CellarTracker valuation data.

Isn’t WMJ closer to $200/year to see actual auction results, and that of the major online auction houses (but no WineBid)?

No idea Sh@n, could be. I got the $50 number from CT’s help page and don’t know what it refers to or how up to date it is.

K&L lets you search previous auctions here: K&L Wine Merchants - Past Auction Lots

To see online auction results it’s $200. To see live auction results it’s $50. I think the later is adequate enough

I’ll share my interests.

I’ve stopped buying in general, but noticed I need to replenish half bottles.
So I checked wine bid and saw a couple of interesting entry level offers. One of them was
2012 Tollot-Beaut Chorey les beaune at $10 for a 375.

I don’t mind sharing because at this price, I’m interested. If it gets run up much, just easier to buy a more recent release for a similar price (albeit not in 375s for all vintages).

Anyone have experience with this vintage of Tollot’s Chorey?

You could also pay for a month to get a better feel. $50 for Pro and $10 for Standard.