Which Carter wine to buy

Admitted Mike Smith fanboy since trying Mryiad and Quivet. Have never tried Carter and thinking of getting in for a few bottles. Should I just pick up 3 of the O.G or spread out the purchase.

3 og ;good GTO :better ?

The GTO is only magnum right?

3 O.G.

Plus 1.

Do an OG, Grand Daddy and Three Kings or La Verdad to give yourself a cross section. They’re all amazing.

Made the mistake of only purchasing two OGs last year. Popped one this past weekend in anticipation of this release and it was fantastic. Bought three OGs this year. Incidentally, there were 767 bottles available when I purchased yesterday. Just checked and there are 282 bottles available. The OG will not last long despite the 2017 naysayers.

And different. Not just the same wine over and over

Consider picking up the Carter " Carter" as it’s the early drinker in the line up. It will help you keep your hands off the others

But which one got the highest scores. [stirthepothal.gif]

Do you already know the answer to this? Lol

Got the email and was of course tempted, but am staying strong in my campaign to “Right Click Delete for 2017”. After the sadness of knowing I won’t be receiving a large box from Carter this summer, I checked my bank account and was pleased to see that $2K more was still in there. Life’s all about trade offs folks! :wink:

I got you Brian. You will drink these wines. But I’ll avoid bringing one before the release ends

No sir.

Only 94 bottles of OG left and 158 of La Verdad. Those will be first to go.

I just picked up 3 OGs, and 1 La Verdad. After several years of buying Mike Smith wines (primarily Quivet, Myriad, Scarlett, and Becklyn), I decided to try a few of the Carter Cellars bottlings. Based on the talk here, it sounds like some special wine, and a tick above the others that he makes.

In for 3 O.G. and 1 Carter