Another stupid poll about wine drinking

So, if you just want wine to chill out and destress after a shitty day whats your preferred grape

• Cab Sauv
  • Sauv Blanc
  • Merlot
  • Pinot Noir
  • Gamay
  • Chardonnay
  • Dry Reisling
  • Reisling
  • Sangiovese
  • Nebbiolo
  • Zinfandel
  • Syrah
  • Shiraz ( i know its Aussie Syrah )
  • Cab Franc
  • Semillion
  • Grenache
  • Mourvedre
  • Champagne from whatever grape

0 voters

So, if you just want wine to chill out and destress after a shitty day whats your preferred grape, this is not about wine tasting or food its simply about wine drinking.

I’ll just break the seal right off the bat.and say BEER.

That aside, if it must be wine, probably Syrah or Sauvignon Blanc.

Beer. Aside from being the smart-assed answer, it’s the serious answer. I’m not sure I’d ever want to drink wine while stressed. Having a beer can be just what the doctor ordered. Alternatively, perhaps a coffee.

If it’s just to have a drink, a gin and tonic.

Next up would be pinot noir.

Because as others have said, it’s really more beer or cocktail time, I’m going to go with bojo. Probably get a fruity light one put a chill on it and make it easy on the mind.

BTW, Sauternes isn’t a grape.

Stupid poll.
I never drink wine to “chill out and destress after a shitty day.”

Kudos on an accurate title for your thread [cheers.gif]

Let’s ask Bart Starr. :wink:

Anyway, the wine always comes after de stressing with a workout or some yard work or cooking. Don’t drink while stressed.

Time of year also plays big in a decision to drink wine…coming home from work on a 105 degree day I am not really inclined to drink a huge tannic red, but in winter time it might make sense.

If I had to pick one of these then Cab Sauv or PN.
But Im a whiskey drinker.

Quite often the operative word!

Stupid polls are dead at retail

$200 Napa cabs

This!

It’s too much to ask, I suppose, that a question on a wine board spell “Riesling” correctly even once of the two times the word appears.

Very modest request IMO

Beer.

If I ever feel as though I need alcohol to medicate myself because I am stressed, I will have to seriously consider whether I need to sell off the cellar.

Campari & Soda or a G&T. Cab after.