TN: 2017 Shane Zinfandel Constant Disruptions Pagani Ranch $20 is the new $45!

I signed up for the Shane mailing list a long long time ago and never bit on offers. Not sure why really, maybe on too many lists and timing of offers was off for my finances. Fast forward 10+ years and I’m still getting offers. This one spoke to me. Pagani Ranch Zinfandel at an Appellation Blend price. I bit an am happy I did, so much so I bought another case.

The Napa Cab rant thread got me thinking. While those wines are becoming more and more out of reach it’s nice to see good wine at a pedestrian price point for someone with a pedestrian income. Cheers to Shane!

• 2017 Shane Zinfandel Constant Disruptions Pagani Ranch - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Valley (6/7/2019)
    Took a flier on the release when I saw Pagani Ranch and $20. Pobega’d one then another a couple days later when I re-ordered. Dark Pagani fruit on the lean side @ 13.1%. Shades of the ‘91 Nalle thread on Wine Berserkers. This wine is packed with flavor, elegance and liberal tannic structure. I loved it. Try a few now, pack a few away for the future.

Posted from CellarTracker

Great price on Pagani! Thanks for the note Brian.