Willi’s Wine Bar has finally re-opened!

Willi’s finally re-opened Thursday. [dance-clap.gif]

Northeast Santa Rosa off of Pacific Ave (East of the Junior College)
1415 Town & Country Drive
Santa Rosa, California 95404
(707) 526-3096

Opens at 11:30 AM

Have a lot of good memories from Willi’s…will need to drop by next time we are up.

But no foie poppers :frowning:

Some of the best food, for years. Most of the old menu items seem to be back, and hopefully same quality.

Brian, did you go yesterday?

Sounds like I should put this on my list during my next trip out there…

WOW!!!

I gotta go!

No, it was in the paper the day before so I figured it would be a zoo. Probably will be for the first week or two.

One of our favorite places! It was so sad to see them hit by the fire.

Use to live within walking distance of the new location. Will go soon! Very glad to have it back. flirtysmile

So… the new location is nowhere near the old location??

Super excited! I live across the street so this should be our go-to wknd place. Great wine by the glass program! Article in the Press Dem about their re-opening…

Glad to see that they have reopened…Never ate at the Willi’s in Santa Rosa but wife and I had some fun times at the one in Healdsburg…Took our daughter and son in law there the last time we were in Sonoma.

The old location had charm in stars. Old roadhouse on what was the main North South highway back in the day. New location is a 60’-ish shopping center. Used to be a retaurant there called Italian Affair back then. We lived, I should say Dava lived, down the street for a short time in between home sales. Nice neighborhood, interesting location for a wine bar in a residential area but the old onevwss across the road from a high school so… Just happy it’s back. Winemaker Wednesdays were lots of fun.