Eurocave worth the price?

Are the Eurocaves worth the price compared to other wine refrigs?

I have three and I wouldn’t change my decision if I had it to do over. My friend has one that still has a compressor from the 80’s that was still working the last time I visited him 2 years ago.

I’ve had one for 10+ years now, and have no complaints. I wish I had room for two more, frankly.

I don’t know about worth the price as I would not have paid full price for mine- I was able to use AMEX rewards points for about half the price. But it was an absolute tank the 5 years I had it and would get another without hesitation. Only reason I gave mine up was that I moved.

Wasted money on several fridges before my current Eurocave. Expensive but a solid product.

Mine has outlasted a twenty-year-old cat.

You’re not supposed to put cats, except maybe Merrill’s bottled ones, in a wine fridge, 20 years old or not. [snort.gif]

BTW, my Eurocave is about 8 years old and going just fine.

Just bought the Premier L. Got it with a scratch on the side from WE.

I’m another fan. My two have lasted well over 12 years with no issues. I replace the filter every year.

I got mine at a discount from the scratch an dent offering of Wine Enthusiast, too. they offer these on a regular basis.

16 years and going strong for mine - so, yes.