Beta Wine Release?

Anyone have any info on this years release? Looks like the 2011 and 2012 release was around this time last year.

Thanks

Funny – I just sent them an email asking the same question. Haven’t heard back yet.

Anyone opened a bottle recently?

Not recently, as I only have 1 left from last years release. But we loved it and everyone that tried it with us loved it. A killer, fresh take on an old school napa cab style is kinda how we thought of it. Cant wait to get more

When I visited Ketan last June he said he was thinking the 2013s would be released last fall. Well, here we are…

Any updates?

Opened both, preferred the 11. Good solid mountain cabs, well worth the $75

If you go to CT you’ll see there are entries (though no bottles showing yet) for 2013, 2014 and…2016. [dontknow.gif]

I’m also curious when Jasud will become available.

Had a bottle of the 12 last night with dinner. Last year i preferred the 11 slightly when trying a bottle of each. Thought last nights was best of the bunch. As noted above these are not big wines by today’s Napa standards but i very much enjoyed. And very good with the meal.

Anyone have an update on this - planning out the rest of the year’s purchases …

1 Like

Not heard anything

Just want to confirm that only 2011 and 2012 have been released, and that I have not missed an allocation.

Yup, still no word that ive heard on the 13’s

Save the date:

October 26th, 2019

Dear friends -

I am proud to announce the second Beta Wines offering is coming October 2nd 2019. This release includes two wines produced from the 2013 vintage, Montecillo and our first release of Vare. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Ketan Mody

Yay – just got the email as well.

Got the email, anyone have a guess as to pricing on this?

Last time, for montecillo, they were 85 so I would assume somewhere in that area. Not sure on the new vineyard addition

Vinous says $80 for Vare.

I think it is going to be $85, awaiting confirmation from the Mountain!