Drunk people/children/leggings always tell the truth and now also…

Contained in a recent offer “2015 Jean Chartron Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Folatieres…blessed with fantastic potential to be a vin de garde this wine should nevertheless be consumed before 2021.” Anyone seeing similar disclaimers?

Are you admitting you ask children to stuff your white burgundy into panty hose because you’re drunk?

I’ve got an 11 year old who might disagree about part of your thesis, but she agrees about the premox issue.

Ian - there may be a parallel universe somewhere where your comment makes sense.

Craig - as a parent I guess I have to agree. No doubt someone will say something similar about drunks. So I retreat to the ineluctable core - leggings.

I’m not sure what the definition of leggings is, but there are some ‘engineered’ yoga pants that achieve vast improvements/enhancements I’m told…

You mean you haven’t completed your Berserkers initiation yet?

I’ll believe it when I see James T Kirk wearing them.

Maybe they should get to work on the premox problem. The winemakers sure don’t seem to have an answer.

Don’t know where/how the ‘leggins’ fits in here but assume the pox is among us.

Drunk people are prone to say anything, but not necessarily even know true from false.
Children can fabricate their own reality and believe it entirely. That makes them some of the best liars.
Leggings can hold firm and tight that which would otherwise be subject to excessive wiggle.
Wines lacking acidity are best consumed young.

leggings… 11 year old…

Epic fail.

Go to jail.

Go directly to jail.

Do not pass Go.

Do not collect $200.

May prem-oxed White burgundy curse you for the remainder of your life.

The truth WILL eventually show itself.
Unfortunately.

Modern day update to the adage: change leggings to yoga pants.

Cheers,

Hal