$700 on the left and $300 on the right.

Wow. The 2012 dujac. Buyyyyy

Buy both, they are both stunners

What is LWS?
Oh, Local Wine Shop?

Stunning prices these days.

Dead at retail?

Binnys?

Buy em. If you don’t want I’ll take em and send you a 20% finders fee.

It’s perhaps just me, but I believe that if people would stop paying these ridiculous prices, they’d eventually decline. One can find wines at a half to a third of those prices that deliver almost equal pleasure. Perhaps what they don’t deliver is the “My penis is larger than yours” effect well known amongst high-end consumers. Those of us not in the 1% would love to be able to drink these wines, but the 1% has made that more or less impossible.

All the more reason to strive for the 1% [tease.gif]

Unfortunately, even DRC is not enough to convince my wife of an inflated size.

I get the Dujac locally at a better price, but this isn’t a terrible markup. The Rousseau is a wine I never see locally so would be the one I jump on.

Drink drip coffee made at home for the next year and you probably can afford both. You don’t have to be a 1% to splurge occasionally, but I fully get the absurdity of drinking $100+/glass grape juice.

Cheers,
fred

Just to be clear, I did not (and would not) pay those prices for the wines. I just thought it would be entertaining for folks to see that these were just sitting on the shelf at rather attractive market prices.

Obviously.