TN: 2017 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Bourgogne Blanc (France, Burgundy, Bourgogne Blanc)

• 2017 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Bourgogne Blanc - France, Burgundy, Bourgogne Blanc (5/6/2019)
    Behind a whiff of struck match lies beautifully pure white peach fruit. It has great volume for its level and finishes with a puff of chalk and a squeeze of lemon.

Posted from CellarTracker

Nice note Jeremy. I had this over the weekend at a restaurant in Healdsburg, CA, they just got their '17 PYCM’s, it was delicious. Your note really captured it, thanks.

Thanks for the note! Just took delivery of a couple of these…

sounds excellent.

PYCM… yum.

Great wine. Tried this and the Le banc last week, Le banc definitely more full in the middle, a nice step up though both enjoyable. 2017 seems to be very promising for white burgs.

Does anyone know where the grapes from this bottling are sourced from?

Is it a negoce wine?

There is different Bourgogne bottling labeled as coming from Beaune grapes as well, right?

TIA.

According to Skurnik’s website, Matt, it’s from 65% St. Aubin and 35% Puligny-Montrachet:

Hat tip to you Nowell! [cheers.gif]

yea, that’s great and all but which row? block?

neener

I popped one of these yesterday based on Jeremy’s note. I had the '14 PYCM BB recently, and this was better. Time will tell which ends up ahead, but this tastes like P-M from a good producer.

How’s this bottling compare to the PYCM Haut-Cotes-de-Beaune en Creuzilly? They are pretty similarly priced.

I’ve accumulated ~3 cases so far, gonna keep buying.

Wise champagne.gif

It is one of the best Bourgogne Blanc
Especially at that price

The nose alone is worth the tariff
A wine you want to buy to your wife so she could bring it to her knitting club meetings in order to impress the gals
Its that great pileon