PSA: Riedel on sale

Just picked up some Riedel glasses for daily drinking for a decent deal. Macy’s (department store website) has a sale going on and free shipping over $75. All in the Heart series are about $10 each. I picked up a few more extremes as well.

Thanks, Larry,

Grabbed some flutes and a pair of “American Pinot” glasses.

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up some “Heart to Heart” flutes. Very good deal.

Yeah - looking at it, the Heart to Heart series is Buy 2 get second at 50% off, and then add 30% off “Friends” code that can stack. The 2/50% off applies only to Heart to Heart; Friends code applies to all.

BTW, is the Heart to Heart series similar to Vinum?

Or take a look at the Riedel line sold at Target.

Regarding Heart to Heart and Vinum. In terms of glass shape, they are fairly similar. However, the Heart to Heart are thicker crystal compared to Vinum, which is more elegant feeling in the hand. I believe the heart to heart is their lead free crystal. If you have ever handled other lead free crystal like Luigi Bormioli, it is a similar thickness/weight/feel to those.

I would opt for and prefer to Vinum over the heart to heart.

Hope this helps.

Don’t neglect the most important benefit of the heart to heart glasses when they are offered in this tempting way to buy two pairs of glasses (50% off the second pair). You can display the two boxes like this:
heart to heart.jpg

“Cheap fabric, and dim lighting. That’s how you move merchandise” -Morty Seinfeld