I’m in der- Pfalz need wine recommendations-last minute

I find myself presented with an opportunity to attend an event , “Wein-am-Dom” in Speyer today. Dozens of Pfalz producers will be pouring. I tasted at Muller-Catoir, Von Winning, and Von Buhl yesterday. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations as to other producers to seek out at the big tasting event. I’ll seek out Rebholz and Burklin-wolf; if anyone has any other suggestions, i’m all ears and would be most appreciative!

yes, in the Heiliggeistkirche you can taste Acham-Magin, Münzberg and Rings
all three estates have produced fascinating wines in recent years

Bassermann-Jordan, Friedrich Becker, Pfeffingen, Rings, Karl Schaefer…

Vielen dank an alle!

gerne geschehen

I’ve had wines from the Pfalz from these producers and really loved them. I’m not sure if they’re all located in the Pfalz though.

Meßmer
Dr. Bürklin-Wolf
Rings
Reichsrat Von Buhl

Koehler-Ruprecht (with lunch today in sunny, warm Tirano)
Darting
Knipser (the Syrah and **Chardonnay can be special)

Curious to hear your impressions of Von Winnings - I have always enjoyed their wines but their continued increase in new oak has some quite concerned.

The von Winning Trocken II Sauvignon Blanc was easily the best value white wine we tried in 2018.

The PDF says that von Winning is in the Heiliggeistkirche, although the PDF says they’re only pouring the Trocken I.

If it’s possible to arrange it, then I would definitely want to get a tour of the von Winning facility before I left Germany.

This one might be a selection of board member Lyle Fass, but apparently Lyle Fass Selections aren’t made public?

Historischer Ratssaal
Weingut Theodorus
Theodorus Grand Cuvée *** Private Edition
Bio-Rotwein Fass Selektion
Alk: 14,6 Rz: 0,2 Sre: 6,0

It looks like the Austrian varietals are all in the Kulturhof Flachsgasse:

Weinbau Menitz
Burgenland Grüner Veltliner
Burgenland Welschriesling

Weingut Liegenfeld
Burgenland Grüner Veltliner Classic
Burgenland Grüner Veltliner Ried Bergweingarten