Retailer Check: Michel Thibault Wine

Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience with this outfit? They have some bottles I’m interested in, but have never purchased from them before.

Thanks in advance and cheers,

Jeremy

yep, buy w/confidence.

Thanks, Alan

I had an incredibly positive purchasing experience with $3000+ order of Bordeaux a couple of months ago. Highly recommended

Totally trustworthy

Agree. Very easy to deal with, and a nice guy to boot.

I switched all of my Bordeaux and Champagne to him. Excellent service, great prices and very knowledgeable. Buy with confidence.

Outstanding individual. Before you order online the first time, give him a call. You will find him very passionate about wine. There are a number of things that sell in email offerings before ever making the website, so there are actually even more treasures here than the website indicates.

Looking to purchase a few bottles from Michel, any recent experiences? Thanks in advance

Buy with confidence. I’ve met Michel and his wife personally - excellent people. No complaints on product or shipping.

1 Like

Agree, outstanding experience!!

1 Like

Thanks a million folks!

100% buy with confidence. No issues. Great service and knowledge. Excellent.

1 Like

I took a trip to Bordeaux, Champagne and Burgundy with Michel. He is incredible. I also bought mountains of wine from him a long time ago before I stopped collecting.

1 Like

Nothing but positive feedback here

1 Like

Top notch. Great service in case you have special needs. Michel hand delivers to me in a Walmart parking lot 50 miles from his store.

2 Likes

Michel is as legit as they come.

1 Like

Love Thibault. Buy with trust, always.

1 Like

good guy. I buy from him at least once a year

1 Like