Marcassin

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Message
Author
A Rosen
Posts: 38
Joined: April 22nd, 2016, 10:03 am

Marcassin

#1 Post by A Rosen » April 5th, 2019, 10:55 am

2013 chardonnay allocation.....

Curious if anyone has heard anything?
Thanks.
Andrew

Jo M
Posts: 2
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Re: Marcassin

#2 Post by Jo M » April 5th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Been in contact with Jennifer recently and she wrote the offer will come sometime in Spring. Cheers, Joe
M e i s s n e r

A Rosen
Posts: 38
Joined: April 22nd, 2016, 10:03 am

Re: Marcassin

#3 Post by A Rosen » April 5th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Merci beaucoup!
Andrew

MikeHahn
Posts: 3
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 3:21 pm

Re: Marcassin

#4 Post by MikeHahn » May 30th, 2019, 11:47 am

Anyone have updates on tmy he next Marcassin release?

Thanks in advance!

mark rudner
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1361
Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 1:43 pm

Re: Marcassin

#5 Post by mark rudner » May 30th, 2019, 11:59 am

funny how this has never changed
they just release when they feel like it
every year

User avatar
David Griffith
Posts: 27
Joined: September 4th, 2009, 12:35 pm

Re: Marcassin

#6 Post by David Griffith » May 30th, 2019, 12:49 pm

Amazing that they have the room to store that many vintages of wine.
David Griffith ~ ITB

User avatar
Ken Kailin
Posts: 111
Joined: May 4th, 2010, 7:19 am
Location: Northbrook, IL

Re: Marcassin

#7 Post by Ken Kailin » June 11th, 2019, 8:36 am

Any Update? Never got mailing, yet see a retailer offering today on 2013 Chard

User avatar
Robert R
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 262
Joined: May 19th, 2013, 3:39 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Marcassin

#8 Post by Robert R » June 11th, 2019, 11:55 am

Reply to my 5/21/19 e-mail:
Dear Robert,
We are currently working on the 2013 Marcassin Vineyard Chardonnay mailer and it will be out soon.
Best Regards,
Jennifer Ginochio
Marcassin Wine Co.
Robert R@thfi3ld

jeffruggels
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 703
Joined: June 24th, 2011, 9:32 am
Location: Burbank

Re: Marcassin

#9 Post by jeffruggels » June 11th, 2019, 5:31 pm

nothing on this end yet

Andrew Ing
Posts: 34
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 4:07 pm

Re: Marcassin

#10 Post by Andrew Ing » June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am

Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
Andrew Ingrum

Bdklein
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4574
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Re: Marcassin

#11 Post by Bdklein » June 12th, 2019, 11:54 am

Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
There’s always something else out there to buy .
Bruce Klein

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21423
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Marcassin

#12 Post by AlexS » June 12th, 2019, 2:59 pm

Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
If you like full-throttle CA Chardonnay & Pinot, Marcassin's gotta be among the top 5 in terms of overall quality, if not top 3.
s t e w @ r t

User avatar
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3044
Joined: March 12th, 2013, 7:32 am

Re: Marcassin

#13 Post by Sc0tt F!tzger@ld » June 12th, 2019, 3:14 pm

Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
Switch to Aubert. Considerably less expensive and every bit as good, if not better.

luc@sl@belle
Posts: 221
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 5:55 pm

Re: Marcassin

#14 Post by luc@sl@belle » June 12th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Anyone know how long the waitlist is for these? Presuming one signed up now.

jeffruggels
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 703
Joined: June 24th, 2011, 9:32 am
Location: Burbank

Re: Marcassin

#15 Post by jeffruggels » June 13th, 2019, 9:58 am

I love aubert, been on since the beginning and the largest set of whites i own, but there is still room for Marcassin

User avatar
Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4784
Joined: November 22nd, 2015, 9:03 am
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: Marcassin

#16 Post by Ken Strauss » June 13th, 2019, 11:15 am

There is definitely room for both.
Also Marcassin ages the wines for you.
2013 Marcassin hasn't been sold yet and I bought Aubert 2017 in January.
"Explaining is not supporting."

"Independence is a state of mind"

Rajesh P a r i k h
Posts: 92
Joined: October 23rd, 2018, 10:16 am

Re: Marcassin

#17 Post by Rajesh P a r i k h » June 13th, 2019, 12:45 pm

luc@sl@belle wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 7:43 pm
Anyone know how long the waitlist is for these? Presuming one signed up now.
I don't really think there is one. I signed up last summer and got an offering as well last summer.

Degarmo.j
Posts: 15
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 7:45 am

Re: Marcassin

#18 Post by Degarmo.j » June 13th, 2019, 4:06 pm

I wonder why the complaints, if you don’t like how the conduct business then don’t buy. I love their wines so I’m happy to wait and look forward to getting offered anything.
J o u r d a i n

mark rudner
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1361
Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 1:43 pm

Re: Marcassin

#19 Post by mark rudner » June 13th, 2019, 4:30 pm

Degarmo.j wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:06 pm
I wonder why the complaints, if you don’t like how the conduct business then don’t buy. I love their wines so I’m happy to wait and look forward to getting offered anything.
really? because people just hope every once in a while they will come through when they say they will. jennifer gets her name mentioned here frequently for a reason!

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21423
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Marcassin

#20 Post by AlexS » June 13th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Sc0tt F!tzger@ld wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 3:14 pm
Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
Switch to Aubert. Considerably less expensive and every bit as good, if not better.
How less expensive is Aubert? Just curious, have only had the Pinot (which didn't do much for me) but really interested in trying one of their Chards, which get a lot of praise on here.
s t e w @ r t

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21423
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Marcassin

#21 Post by AlexS » June 13th, 2019, 4:46 pm

mark rudner wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:30 pm
Degarmo.j wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:06 pm
I wonder why the complaints, if you don’t like how the conduct business then don’t buy. I love their wines so I’m happy to wait and look forward to getting offered anything.
really? because people just hope every once in a while they will come through when they say they will. jennifer gets her name mentioned here frequently for a reason!
+1 - Jennifer rocks.
s t e w @ r t

User avatar
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3044
Joined: March 12th, 2013, 7:32 am

Re: Marcassin

#22 Post by Sc0tt F!tzger@ld » June 13th, 2019, 4:57 pm

AlexS wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:45 pm
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 3:14 pm
Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
Switch to Aubert. Considerably less expensive and every bit as good, if not better.
How less expensive is Aubert? Just curious, have only had the Pinot (which didn't do much for me) but really interested in trying one of their Chards, which get a lot of praise on here.
$85-$100 per bottle, depending on the specific wine.

User avatar
T. Altmayer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4242
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 3:37 pm

Re: Marcassin

#23 Post by T. Altmayer » June 13th, 2019, 5:24 pm

Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
I don't get it, what is the "pain of dealing with them"? Other than not knowing when the next offering will come out, I've always had very good experiences in dealing with them.
Tom

Andrew Ing
Posts: 34
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 4:07 pm

Re: Marcassin

#24 Post by Andrew Ing » June 13th, 2019, 5:48 pm

T. Altmayer wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
I don't get it, what is the "pain of dealing with them"? Other than not knowing when the next offering will come out, I've always had very good experiences in dealing with them.
It's probably a lot easier for the local folks. But I ordered from them last year to ship to Texas. They had me call and get shipping rates. I wrote a check and mailed it in. Then they said the amount was too much, they voided my check and they transferred the wine to Wine Country shipping. So then they charged me CA sales tax and I had to write a new check and mail it in. I gave up.
Andrew Ingrum

User avatar
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3044
Joined: March 12th, 2013, 7:32 am

Re: Marcassin

#25 Post by Sc0tt F!tzger@ld » June 13th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Andrew Ing wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 5:48 pm
T. Altmayer wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Andrew Ing wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:22 am
Is this wine worth the pain of dealing with them? I passed on an allocation last year because of the pain of ordering/payment/shipping. I'm wondering if that was the correct path.
I don't get it, what is the "pain of dealing with them"? Other than not knowing when the next offering will come out, I've always had very good experiences in dealing with them.
It's probably a lot easier for the local folks. But I ordered from them last year to ship to Texas. They had me call and get shipping rates. I wrote a check and mailed it in. Then they said the amount was too much, they voided my check and they transferred the wine to Wine Country shipping. So then they charged me CA sales tax and I had to write a new check and mail it in. I gave up.
That sucks. Again, I strongly suggest Aubert.

User avatar
T. Altmayer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4242
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 3:37 pm

Re: Marcassin

#26 Post by T. Altmayer » June 13th, 2019, 6:52 pm

Andrew Ing wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 5:48 pm
It's probably a lot easier for the local folks. But I ordered from them last year to ship to Texas. They had me call and get shipping rates. I wrote a check and mailed it in. Then they said the amount was too much, they voided my check and they transferred the wine to Wine Country shipping. So then they charged me CA sales tax and I had to write a new check and mail it in. I gave up.
Candidly, doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, more like they made a mistake. Shipping is complicated for small operations and I wouldn't hold one flub against them.
Tom

User avatar
R. Gaston
Posts: 655
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 10:36 pm
Location: Ojai

Re: Marcassin

#27 Post by R. Gaston » June 13th, 2019, 9:50 pm

T. Altmayer wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:52 pm
Andrew Ing wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 5:48 pm
It's probably a lot easier for the local folks. But I ordered from them last year to ship to Texas. They had me call and get shipping rates. I wrote a check and mailed it in. Then they said the amount was too much, they voided my check and they transferred the wine to Wine Country shipping. So then they charged me CA sales tax and I had to write a new check and mail it in. I gave up.
Candidly, doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, more like they made a mistake. Shipping is complicated for small operations and I wouldn't hold one flub against them.
Ummm, a small operation should have it much more dialed in that this.. if you price your wines at their price point you better bring amazing customer service. The days of feeling privileged to have Marcassin are over...
Ryan

User avatar
T. Altmayer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4242
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 3:37 pm

Re: Marcassin

#28 Post by T. Altmayer » June 13th, 2019, 10:59 pm

I’ve been treated rudely by more than one winery and they have lost my business (Araujo when they were at their pinnacle comes to mind). Not defending Marcassin in particular as I have no dog in this fight, just seems a bit harsh given the appearance of it being a simple mistake, but we all have our tolerance levels.
Tom

User avatar
John Ammons
Posts: 1191
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:26 am
Location: Mill Valley, CA

Re: Marcassin

#29 Post by John Ammons » June 13th, 2019, 11:54 pm

Rajesh P a r i k h wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 12:45 pm
luc@sl@belle wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 7:43 pm
Anyone know how long the waitlist is for these? Presuming one signed up now.
I don't really think there is one. I signed up last summer and got an offering as well last summer.
There was an offering to a new wave of folks last summer. But it hardly came without qualifications, nor did it do anything to dispel a long waiting list. It said, should your check be cashed, that after the 2013 chardonnay you wouldn't get anything for 3 more vintages minimum.

User avatar
Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1529
Joined: July 19th, 2009, 6:29 pm
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA

Re: Marcassin

#30 Post by Bruce Rudman » June 14th, 2019, 5:48 am

No complaints on my end. Surprised by the nature of the complaint as in my opinion, rather than complain about an honest winery who calls to say a check was for too much, one should praise it.

But, with the mail in check business model I would think it easier to just raise the price by a few dollars to a price that includes shipping to avoid any issues by simplifying the math.
Bruce
_________________
(CT Handle: Bruce61)

User avatar
Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1973
Joined: June 8th, 2014, 7:45 am
Location: London

Re: Marcassin

#31 Post by Jason T » June 14th, 2019, 3:07 pm

What is the business benefit to the “mail-in-check” model?
J@son Tr@ughber

Shay_A
Posts: 55
Joined: March 24th, 2016, 3:49 pm
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Re: Marcassin

#32 Post by Shay_A » June 14th, 2019, 8:10 pm

John Ammons wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 11:54 pm
Rajesh P a r i k h wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 12:45 pm
luc@sl@belle wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 7:43 pm
Anyone know how long the waitlist is for these? Presuming one signed up now.
I don't really think there is one. I signed up last summer and got an offering as well last summer.
There was an offering to a new wave of folks last summer. But it hardly came without qualifications, nor did it do anything to dispel a long waiting list. It said, should your check be cashed, that after the 2013 chardonnay you wouldn't get anything for 3 more vintages minimum.

That’s an interesting point of view. I was one of those people who received the offer and sent in my check immediately for my entire allocation and had it granted. However, I read the letter as if your check is cashed, you will be moved up officially, and that after the ‘13 vintage, you will receive every offer but that it will be more difficult for new people to receive offers since more spots will have been taken by the people who moved up.
Shay Aldriedge

Eric Lundblad
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 1715
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Re: Marcassin

#33 Post by Eric Lundblad » June 14th, 2019, 9:48 pm

Jason T wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 3:07 pm
What is the business benefit to the “mail-in-check” model?
I get the impression that they prefer to keep things lower tech and run their company on their terms. And the costs of having a first class wine e-commerce web app is higher than you'd think. And there are 'costs' associated with understanding how the e-commerce web app really works, and how well it meshes with how your business operates, which is often under appreciated....for example, there are a number of sizable companies that allowed their business model shift because they adopted SAP...probably still a good/reasonable decision, but still interesting.
Ladd Cellars
Winemaker & Owner

User avatar
Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1973
Joined: June 8th, 2014, 7:45 am
Location: London

Re: Marcassin

#34 Post by Jason T » June 15th, 2019, 2:08 am

Eric Lundblad wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 9:48 pm
Jason T wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 3:07 pm
What is the business benefit to the “mail-in-check” model?
I get the impression that they prefer to keep things lower tech and run their company on their terms. And the costs of having a first class wine e-commerce web app is higher than you'd think. And there are 'costs' associated with understanding how the e-commerce web app really works, and how well it meshes with how your business operates, which is often under appreciated....for example, there are a number of sizable companies that allowed their business model shift because they adopted SAP...probably still a good/reasonable decision, but still interesting.
Eric, thanks for that explanation. I’m in management consulting and I sometimes do work for clients around payment processing, so your explanation absolutely makes sense. In my head I’d think that the “mail in check” model would have to add so much friction that e-commerce would have to be cheaper, but I guess especially at a smaller scale that’s not always correct.
J@son Tr@ughber

p. raghib
Posts: 549
Joined: June 8th, 2009, 11:49 am

Re: Marcassin

#35 Post by p. raghib » June 15th, 2019, 6:57 am

Sc0tt F!tzger@ld wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:57 pm
AlexS wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:45 pm
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 3:14 pm


Switch to Aubert. Considerably less expensive and every bit as good, if not better.
How less expensive is Aubert? Just curious, have only had the Pinot (which didn't do much for me) but really interested in trying one of their Chards, which get a lot of praise on here.
$85-$100 per bottle, depending on the specific wine.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but my memory had the aubert wines about $100 and the marcassin wines about $125...again this is just from memory, but I do buy them both.

Have you ever bought marcassin direct?
cheers'

-paul r.

User avatar
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3044
Joined: March 12th, 2013, 7:32 am

Re: Marcassin

#36 Post by Sc0tt F!tzger@ld » June 15th, 2019, 7:12 am

p. raghib wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 6:57 am
Sc0tt F!tzger@ld wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:57 pm
AlexS wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:45 pm


How less expensive is Aubert? Just curious, have only had the Pinot (which didn't do much for me) but really interested in trying one of their Chards, which get a lot of praise on here.
$85-$100 per bottle, depending on the specific wine.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but my memory had the aubert wines about $100 and the marcassin wines about $125...again this is just from memory, but I do buy them both.

Have you ever bought marcassin direct?
The Aubert chards ranged $85-$100 in the last 2017 release in January. If memory serves me correctly, I was offered Marcassin at $150 per bottle upon release.

jeffruggels
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 703
Joined: June 24th, 2011, 9:32 am
Location: Burbank

Re: Marcassin

#37 Post by jeffruggels » July 15th, 2019, 7:39 am

maybe in the fall?

Ron F r e e d
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 503
Joined: September 3rd, 2009, 7:48 pm

Re: Marcassin

#38 Post by Ron F r e e d » July 15th, 2019, 1:17 pm

jeffruggels wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 7:39 am
maybe in the fall?
Of which year?

jeffruggels
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 703
Joined: June 24th, 2011, 9:32 am
Location: Burbank

Re: Marcassin

#39 Post by jeffruggels » July 15th, 2019, 2:23 pm

Very funny Ron

DavidN
Posts: 12
Joined: February 6th, 2013, 5:35 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Marcassin

#40 Post by DavidN » July 27th, 2019, 10:43 pm

Has anyone seen/received the 2013 chardonnay offer? I was just browsing WineBid and found 31 bottles available at auction.
David Novak

MikeHahn
Posts: 3
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 3:21 pm

Re: Marcassin

#41 Post by MikeHahn » July 28th, 2019, 8:27 am

Been on the lookout, but I haven't received an offer yet.

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21423
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Marcassin

#42 Post by AlexS » July 28th, 2019, 10:52 am

According to Jen, 2013 offer "will be out soon" but that was back on June 13th.
s t e w @ r t

StuartB
Posts: 3
Joined: June 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Re: Marcassin

#43 Post by StuartB » August 6th, 2019, 2:35 pm

Same as MikeHahn. Nothing here either (Oakland, CA).
s t u a r t b l o c k

Richard Albert
Posts: 681
Joined: November 16th, 2012, 2:49 pm
Location: Southernmost NorCal Wine Country

Re: Marcassin

#44 Post by Richard Albert » August 6th, 2019, 4:39 pm

Well cash flow is obviously not an issue for Marcassin.
I recall decades ago her fees as winemaker who could practically guarantee a winery a high Parker rating was stunningly high, way beyond belief and ground breaking.

My memory was so incomplete, I just googled this eye opener: https://fermentationwineblog.com/2006/0 ... parkerego/

Guess that is why they can sit on a lot of bottles until they think the wines are ready. I do commend them for that thinking and you folks as clients of theirs should too. The ability to buy perfect provenance, unreleased bottles is not common.
ITB

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21423
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Marcassin

#45 Post by AlexS » August 6th, 2019, 4:48 pm

Honestly, I'm kinda happy it's taking this long - 2013 Chard will be nicely aged by the time it ships!
s t e w @ r t

Peter Valiquette
Posts: 57
Joined: April 14th, 2018, 10:35 am

Re: Marcassin

#46 Post by Peter Valiquette » August 8th, 2019, 7:48 pm

This thread reminded me that I needed to sign up for Marcassin, so I did, and I received a message that I was already signed up in their system, but I have no idea when since they don't send out a confirmation e-mail.

StuartB
Posts: 3
Joined: June 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Re: Marcassin

#47 Post by StuartB » August 9th, 2019, 10:15 am

AlexS wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 4:48 pm
Honestly, I'm kinda happy it's taking this long - 2013 Chard will be nicely aged by the time it ships!
Funny, though. Don't they usually release the Pinot around now?
s t u a r t b l o c k

User avatar
David Griffith
Posts: 27
Joined: September 4th, 2009, 12:35 pm

Re: Marcassin

#48 Post by David Griffith » August 9th, 2019, 11:33 am

StuartB wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 10:15 am
AlexS wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 4:48 pm
Honestly, I'm kinda happy it's taking this long - 2013 Chard will be nicely aged by the time it ships!
Funny, though. Don't they usually release the Pinot around now?
Nothing usual about Marcassin's release schedule. They happen when they happen.
David Griffith ~ ITB

MikeHahn
Posts: 3
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 3:21 pm

Re: Marcassin

#49 Post by MikeHahn » September 25th, 2019, 6:00 pm

Um..monthly check in, any allocations yet?

Thanks.

Shay_A
Posts: 55
Joined: March 24th, 2016, 3:49 pm
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Re: Marcassin

#50 Post by Shay_A » September 26th, 2019, 9:04 am

MikeHahn wrote:
September 25th, 2019, 6:00 pm
Um..monthly check in, any allocations yet?

Thanks.
Nope. Nothing here.
Shay Aldriedge

Post Reply

Return to “Wine Talk”