Concierge package NFP?

I am out of the country at the moment and just checked my email. Said package was delivered to my home which I find hard to believe. Any idea who it is?

Old pet peeves: get shipping notice from 3rd party that you can’t reply to and it is already too late.

Thanks
Paul

I think most of the ones I get under “Concierge Package Service” are Rivers-Marie.

Rivers Marie

Tracking Number:
1Z977F2WA84xxxxxxxxxxx
Ship To:
18 xxxxx Rd
xxxxx, NY 1xxx2736
US
Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: UPS GROUND
Scheduled Delivery: 03/18/2019
Signature Required: Adult must be at least 21 years of age
Reference Number 1: ANY DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED
Reference Number 2: WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY
Reference Number 3: RM
Reference Number 4: 65344

Ref 3 line is “may” which I’m guessing must be maybach?? Thanks for the help I will drop them an email

Using the word ‘concierge’ in their business name should constitute false advertising.

Dan Kravitz

Just now got a notification from them as well! Who did it turn out to be?

Got one as well - checking through my emails I believe that it would be Riverain - so the shipment of their Reserve Cab released this summer

Also Riverain:

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: UPS GROUND
Scheduled Delivery: 10/13/2021
Signature Required: Adult must be at least 21 years of age
Reference Number 1: ANY DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED
Reference Number 2: WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY
Reference Number 3: RR
Reference Number 4: 305L-27982-21656 (also this is my order number :slight_smile: )

Definitely not Riverain for me. Hmm…

I got another pair of similar notifications, without any clues. Just the weights, which I can’t correlate to any pending shipments, so I guess that one will be a surprise :slight_smile:

Ravenswood library offer today, for me (I can tell because I had to ship to my daughter in an “approved” state).

1 Like

Could be it!
That would be almost record shipping turnaround!

Addendum:
99% sure that’s it. Reference number in shipping email matches original order number.

I didn’t get an email from Concierge Package but did get one from FedEx yesterday that I had a package coming from Concierge. No emails from any winery. Based on weight I knew it had to be a 3 bottle shipment. Narrowed it down to Riverain as part of order number matches invoice number. And purchase order number states: rr.

I had similar issues with them last year. Suggest you telephone them if follow-up needed. They were helpful over the phone.

It was maybach.

The wine was allegedly delivered while I was out of the country, but nothing showed up on my security camera. I don’t recall if it was FedEx or UPS, but they claimed they delivered it and there was no wine. Maybach basically ate the whole deal and replaced the wines for me. I should’ve put up a post at the time, because I could’ve had a fight on my hands but there was no fight at all. Clearly they were disappointed that the wine never made it and for a small operation it was a significant loss. I think it was about 18btls

I just received a concierge package with Riverain Reserve Cab