Shipping season, when things come home to roost.

Let the madness begin.

Here in FLA it has already ended. All safe and sound in the cellar.

yup. tail end in Dallas.

The brown box migration is hitting the northeast now

That explains the blotted-out sun this afternoon.

Done in FL
A week or 2 remaining in SC

When you wear a powder-blue dress shirt but then look like a blue zebra by 10:00AM, the shipping window has passed.

I don’t recall where I saw it, but someone had shared a recollection of seeing the Fed Ex pull up it front of his house and having his young child yelling “Daddy, the wine truck is here”.

It’s been fast and furious for me these past two weeks. Probably close to around 6-7 cases in total spread across 7 deliveries. Wife is not happy.

Yup, my last one comes in tomorrow, I hope. Was getting worried as it’s warm now!

Still a couple more left here in Oklahoma. I don’t think my Turley is shipping until middle of April. Seems a bit late.

All, BUT Myriad, and of course Cayuse !

AND Bordeaux FUTURES ! [wow.gif] flirtysmile

Why not contact them and see if they can ship it out sooner?

If you don’t ask, the answer is no!

I just ordered a case from B-21 in Tarpon Springs, FL to Rochester, NY. Now you guys have me worried. Should I change my order to “hold in cold storage” until the end of November?

Bedrock
Sojourn
Passaggio
Tercero
IMG_3735.JPG

Deliver to Domaine. Pretend it doesn’t exist. If I never open the box, did I really buy it?

Came home to box of scherrer zin bought on futures sitting on my front porch. Forgot about those

Five boxes came home to roost today.

Anything open yet? Pobega would be checking out the third label by now.

No. I have to do the de-styrofoaming of the bottles first. Every bottle cleaned of the little bits and pieces. My cats have a bad habit of trying to eat the bits.